• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

somedevil

There were a lot of teary-eyed people backstage at Monday's RAW during the John Cena Make-A-Wish segment on the stage.

From the Observer and Alvarez liked it and he gets very bitter on wrestling as well. I had no problem with it if that what the kids wanted.

Also, gifcam is great. Now we see "Rock your face" that caused Reigns to corpse.

Yy7nWF1.gif

UberTag

Yeah, the kids specifically asked for Cena, so of course he's gonna be out there with them.

KenOD does have a point, though.
If three Make-A-Wish kids asked tomorrow to go out and sit at ringside and be brought into the ring with Zack Ryder, you would NEVER find out about it.

They'd get ringside seats and get to hang out with Zack backstage but there would be no exhibition of the event and if they got brought out into the ring it would be during a commercial break and nobody watching at home would know about it.

Ditto for anyone else on the roster not named John Cena. In fact, John Cena would point to those fans and claim they were his even if they wanted nothing to do with him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Holy shit, Cenahashi has finally met the Cena level of getting booed constantly. Even when he's beating Takahashi of all people.
takarpu8l.gif

fuck your cat skinnin bullshit

strobogo

Banned
That's a bummer, but you're not making any mistakes.

What'll you do instead?

I don't know. Get a job maybe. Finish season 5 of The Wire. I have about 10 episodes left of JLU and I'll cancel Netflix again. Hiking. Healthy shit. You know. There is a 24 hour gym down the road from me. I might try it out.

Most likely: Absolutely nothing.

It's quite the SWERVE that it wasn't Vince Russo, but Paul Heyman that broke my spirit.

People talking about WWE/Cena only trotting out Make A Wish kids only for publicity and positive reactions is like discussing if wrestling is fucking fake.

Ithil

From the Observer and Alvarez liked it and he gets very bitter on wrestling as well. I had no problem with it if that what the kids wanted.

Also, gifcam is great. Now we see "Rock your face" that caused Reigns to corpse.

Yy7nWF1.gif

You can see Ambrose is the veteran next to Reigns, he covers his mouth when he corpses.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk, problem with gifcam is that every piece of shit out there thinks they have a great idea for a gif and no longer have a roadblock in front of them from putting that shitty idea out

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
With Gifcam the thing that it farts out is basically a tumblr gif.

Except with ridiculous resolutions or something.

Real talk, problem with gifcam is that every piece of shit out there thinks they have a great idea for a gif and no longer have a roadblock in front of them from putting that shitty idea out

That too

With all the "share" features coming with these next gen consoles, it's only going to get worse

As long as our wrestling gifs don't get banned within this thread, I'm fine with whatever happens.

Lol, here you go - I've changed it a bit, I definitely recommend using the media player I use (Daum Potplayer) to easily cut segments to be made into gifs;

1. open video in Daum PotPlayer, press alt+c to bring up the capture menu, set the framerate to 15fps and then capture the section you want to gif.
2. open GIMP (with the GAP plug-in installed)
3. go to video > split video into frames > extract video range, then select the .flv file created by PotPlayer
4. check 'create only one multilayer image', click audio track down to 0 then click 'Video Range', mark the start and end of the gif and click OK.
5. go to image > scale image to re-size the gif, then press ctrl+shift+E and export as a GIF. Check save as animation, set FPS delay between frames and check use delay for every frame (the delay should be 60 if you captured at 15fps) and save.

Thanks dood!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Only one poster in PopGAF uses Tumblr gifs, and they're naturally mocked because of it.

because they're PopGAF? I understand.

Those "sisters" aren't part of MY family. I challenge any of them to a flex-off.

Do PopGAF only talk about the mainstream artists? Or is there underground talk at all?

Is underground music even called underground anymore? I have no idea.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I accidentally clicked on PopGAF once, I couldn't follow a single thing being said. I won't return.

K-Pop I also clicked on accidentally last month, it scared/scarred me more than any hardcore deathmatch.

somedevil

Dixie Carter did a twitter interview and was asked this questin:

Her first favorite wrestler: "My first favourite wrestler was @HulkHogan for sure."

Yep, not any of the original talent. Now we know why all the storylines revolve around Hogan.

Top Bottom