• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower,

GWF 2.0 must re-instate Professor Beef so that he can for a tag team with a character of your creation to form Los Beefos.

Beef's dead, though. And skinned.
New page:
JFO9EiH.gif

I need to find the bookmarked posts of how to make real gifs. Ones that are smoother. And better.

Gonna watch 16 Carat Gold Tournament and AAW this week.

CAN'T WAIT.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like smooth gifs but let's be honest, a barking batista head is good times.

strobogo

Banned
I think I'm about to take a break from the wrasslin game. Still keep up, maybe just watch PPVs. I'll finish out these Velocity shows and then take some time away from watching. ECW and WCW have killed my enjoyment of pro wrestling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm about to take a break from the wrasslin game. Still keep up, maybe just watch PPVs. I'll finish out these Velocity shows and then take some time away from watching. ECW and WCW have killed my enjoyment of pro wrestling.

That's a bummer, but you're not making any mistakes.

What'll you do instead?

Bootaaay.

I'm a bad person, can you link me to the post that you did that showed how you made gifs! This is the last time, I swear! Gonna sync it to the cloud so I never lose it!

Kaladin

Dolph isn't a champion, he's holding a belt that guarantees him a spot on a PPV. Cena is the champ, it says so on his shirt. #troll

Aiii

So not worth it
For some reason the big gold belt makes the WHC seem like a bigger deal than it is in the WWE Universe.

Bootaaay.

I'm a bad person, can you link me to the post that you did that showed how you made gifs! This is the last time, I swear! Gonna sync it to the cloud so I never lose it!

Lol, here you go - I've changed it a bit, I definitely recommend using the media player I use (Daum Potplayer) to easily cut segments to be made into gifs;

1. open video in Daum PotPlayer, press alt+c to bring up the capture menu, set the framerate to 15fps and then capture the section you want to gif.
2. open GIMP (with the GAP plug-in installed)
3. go to video > split video into frames > extract video range, then select the .flv file created by PotPlayer
4. check 'create only one multilayer image', click audio track down to 0 then click 'Video Range', mark the start and end of the gif and click OK.
5. go to image > scale image to re-size the gif, then press ctrl+shift+E and export as a GIF. Check save as animation, set FPS delay between frames and check use delay for every frame (the delay should be 60 if you captured at 15fps) and save.

Aiii

So not worth it
- WWE is now advertising CM Punk’s WWE television return date for the May 27th episode of WWE RAW from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Earlier this week, the next RAW Punk was advertised for was June 3rd from Hartford, CT.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
You know what I like? Nakansihi Land. It's just such a happy place that follows a happy man as he trains, spars, reacts to recent matches, does photo shoots, goes over merchandise, or incorrectly dials people and yet pretends he meant to do it so he never hangs up.
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/douga/nakanishiland

Sadly not all of them are on that page to watch, and I know most of you don't speak any Japanese, but a few of them can still prove interesting just to see a wrestler going through the motions.

- WWE is now advertising CM Punk’s WWE television return date for the May 27th episode of WWE RAW from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Earlier this week, the next RAW Punk was advertised for was June 3rd from Hartford, CT.

The sooner, the better

jmdajr

Damn, vacation ruined. I was fine with Summerslam return. Give people some time to miss him.

This makes Pepsicrafelicity very happy.

KenOD

The sooner, the better

For us maybe, but who knows for him. Honestly I think WWE needs to give wrestlers more time off so they can recuperate and be fresh.

I know that will never happen because it's still the atmosphere of "gone for a week, lose everything/someone will take your spot".

Ithil

He should probably be a surprise return at the June PPV in Chicago. Not in the build up, returning at the event itself. Gives him plenty of time off and the maximum impact with that crowd.
He doesn't even have to return full time to the ring.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

Well it's Canadia. Better crowd for the return

hertog

Finally had the willpower to skip RAW again. I was so happy when I read the results.
Cena has to get cheers over the backs of sick children now......

UberTag

Finally had the willpower to skip RAW again. I was so happy when I read the results.
I want sick children to accompany Cena to the ring every week.
They'll be just like the Godfather and his hos.

Aiii

So not worth it

Yeah, your point falls flat as that moment was about the kids and not about Cena. It was also heartwarming and probably the one good thing to happen to those kids in years.

If you want to shit all over WWE that's fine mate, but don't shit over sick children, that's just in poor taste.

UberTag

Wishin' ain't easy!
Wow... that so needs to be on a T-Shirt.
We need a shirt with Cena strutting like the Godfather and a bunch of crippled kids trailing behind him with that slogan.

Yeah, your point falls flat as that moment was about the kids and not about Cena. It was also heartwarming and probably the one good thing to happen to those kids in years.
It's ALWAYS about Cena. Plenty of other Superstars fulfill wishes, too. They're not being paraded out in front of an audience, though. That was pure exploitation.

If you want to shit all over WWE that's fine mate, but don't shit over sick children, that's just in poor taste.

You honestly think that moment was first and foremost about those kids? I couldn't disagree more

Aiii

So not worth it
You mean the two most negative members of WrassleGAF are being negative about this three minute segment?

Well, color me fucking surprised. I am legit shook guys!

KenOD

The kids were great, the Make-A-Wish Foundation is great, the people who made it possible behind the scenes were great, it was WWE as a production and John Cena doing it for themselves to put themselves over and avoid ill comments that is the problem.

Every single WWE superstar does something for hospitals, hospices, charities, and Make-A-Wish and I would have no problem if they showed any of that as a feel good moment, while making it all about the kids.
I would love it if WWE spent the time to promote not themselves, but Make-A-Wish Foundation itself properly, stating how anyone can help out and give a kid a wonderful memory and time even if you aren't a superstar.

The problem is never the kids, just those who abuse the message and purpose.

Make-a-Wish is a relatively shitty organization and only exists because sick kids getting moments heartwarming and high profile enough that corporate sponsors love the bang for their buck...
But it's still rather classless to shit on the WWE for giving those kids TV time.

Kaladin

The kids were great, the Make-A-Wish Foundation is great, the people who made it possible behind the scenes were great, it was WWE as a production and John Cena doing it for themselves to put themselves over and avoid ill comments that is the problem.

Every single WWE superstar does something for hospitals, hospices, charities, and Make-A-Wish and I would have no problem if they showed any of that as a feel good moment, while making it all about the kids.
I would love it if WWE spent the time to promote not themselves, but Make-A-Wish Foundation itself properly, stating how anyone can help out and give a kid a wonderful memory and time even if you aren't a superstar.

100% this.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

You're going to break the minds of those John Cena marks that say 'omgah dumb smarks hate make a wish!' strawman

Well said

Top Bottom