• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

http://youtu.be/GQWpmmrDyp8?t=18m4s

LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING MEAN GENE.
THIS FIRE LEON ISN'T READY DUDE.
LOOK AT HIM BROTHER HE HAS EYES ON HIS HEAD.
WHAT ARE YOU JACK A MAN OR AN ANIMAL?
MAYBE YOU'RE A MANIMAL DUDE, MAYBE YOU'RE HUANIMAL?
AND WHAT'S WITH THE COLOR SCHEME BROTHER? RED AND BLUE?
RED AND YELLOW NOW THOSE ARE COLORS JACK. THOSE COLORS WILL GET THIS GUY OVER. THE KIDS LOVE THE YELLOW AND RED BROTHER.
AND I HEARD YOU WANT TO GET IN THE SQUARED CIRCLE BROTHER. YOU'RE GONNA TAKE ON MONSTERS IN THE RING DUDE. AND HAVE CAMEOS FROM JAPANESE WRESTLERS. BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THE HULKSTER JACK. THOSE JAPANESE CAN GET ON THEIR KNEES FOR THE ICON HULK HOGAN BROTHER. CAUSE NONE OF THEM SLAMMED THAT 9,000 POUND ANDRE IN THE PONTIAC DOME. BUT I'LL KEEP MY EYE ON YOU FIRE LEON DUDE. AND WATCH YOUR SHOW BECAUSE SOON I'LL MAKE MY WAY TO J-PAN AND WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN AND MY KAIJU SIZED PYTHONS RUN WILD ON YOU!

So Kaitlyn's secret admirer possibilities:

1) Sandow, so him and Cody can feud in a love triangle.

2) Fandango or USA Guy, NXT reference represent.

3) Maxine! OMG please be Maxine! See above.

4) Big E, planting the feud between Dolph/AJ and him early.

5) Hornswoggle, ah f**k its gonna be Hornswoggle isn't it?

6) Its never referenced again in the history of our sport.

Ithil

Hahahahaha. That wasnt the overdrive at all. He's using one of Sami Callihan's moves.

It's the headlock driver, yes? I don't really love it, given it has no more impact than the DDT Ambrose does as a signature, but it's much better than the fucking overdrive. Kane sold it well, so it looked good there. I'd rather the Knee Trembler, though, especially with the gunshot salute Ambrose did in FCW and dark matches.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

It might take a few weeks, but it'll be #6. I'm sure of it. If it's Big E though that makes sense and can build a good story.

I'm pretty sure Maxine is no longer with the WWE.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's Cody. That was the plan for AJ vs Kaitlyn at WM. Then the Bella's came back and the E! Thing happened so they did that. Now they're returning to the storyline they intended I'd reckon.

Cody as a face though, not sure that's gonna work, he has such a smug face, born to be a heel.

tm24

It's the headlock driver, yes? I don't really love it, given it has no more impact than the DDT Ambrose does as a signature, but it's much better than the fucking overdrive. Kane sold it well, so it looked good there. I'd rather the Knee Trembler, though, especially with the gunshot salute Ambrose did in FCW and dark matches.
It already looks better than the skull crushing finale

Edit: ahh, the match where please don't die was born

Heel

7) La Parka

i9l9OOcuZRElV.gif

It's Cody. That was the plan for AJ vs Kaitlyn at WM. Then the Bella's came back and the E! Thing happened so they did that. Now they're returning to the storyline they intended I'd reckon.

Cody as a face though, not sure that's gonna work, he has such a smug face, born to be a heel.

aj-kiss-cody-rhodes-o.gif

It's
HENRY
He's finally over his last one...lol j/k

I think that most, if not all, of the 10 wrestlers we pick for the 10v10 have to be gimmick guys. Doink, Brodus, etc. Those guys are pure wrestling, and it would make the victory over MMA-GAF all the sweeter.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So what's going to be the best bout on the Dontaku card?

Tanahashi v Anderson is my go-to, but this COULD be Suzuki v Okada and make Suzuki shine, shine, shine.

I'll be watching the Suzuki/Okada match closely, I'm most excited to see Suzuki win me over, if he can!

I think Suzuki/Okada or Goto/Shibata will be the best on the card, but Tanahashi/Anderson certainly could be up there too - really, the whole card's stacked. I could see almost every match going *** or above, at least three **** or above matches.

Professor Beef said:
I think that most, if not all, of the 10 wrestlers we pick for the 10v10 have to be gimmick guys. Doink, Brodus, etc. Those guys are pure wrestling, and it would make the victory over MMA-GAF all the sweeter.

I dunno, I like the idea of Kikutaro winning the thing, but I think we'll probably have to go with the real tough guys of wrestling to stand a chance against MMA-GAF; Hulk, Inoki, Jumbo, Hansen, Vader, Gotch, Misawa, Kawada, Kobashi, Bruno, etc.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think Suzuki/Okada or Goto/Shibata will be the best on the card, but Tanahashi/Anderson certainly could be up there too - really, the whole card's stacked. I could see almost every match going *** or above, at least three **** or above matches.

It really has the possibility of being one of the best cards in quite some time, as there's a lot of...I wouldn't say lulls in the storyline, but a more subdued, "focus on the ring work" type of iPPV that I really enjoy. I'm excited. Just wish I could catch it live.

Heel

I dunno, I like the idea of Kikutaro winning the thing, but I think we'll probably have to go with the real tough guys of wrestling to stand a chance against MMA-GAF; Hulk, Inoki, Jumbo, Hansen, Vader, Gotch, Misawa, Kawada, Kobashi, Bruno, etc.

I respect Boootaaay's foresight to only bring legit shooters to the octagon. Let's not forget Bautista and Bobby Lashley.

Match request: Dean Malenko vs. Shinya Aoki in an "I Quit" match

Let's find out who the man of 1000 holds truly is.

tm24

Holy shit, GifCam is amazing. GOnna make giffing this AAW show and PWG which should be here next tuesday

Ithil

SunhiLegend is out of business.
Just kidding, GifCam's not as high quality as his gifs. But it is quite the handy tool.

Kaladin

Sunflower,

GWF 2.0 must re-instate Professor Beef so that he can for a tag team with a character of your creation to form Los Beefos.

Top Bottom