• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Toki767

How does this make anyone want to watch the PPV?

Oh right, it doesn't. But HHH is booked stronger than their multi-million dollar investment.

Extreme Rules:
Lesnar beats HHH
Nobody cares about Swagger/ADR
Ambrose beats Kofi
Shield beat Hell No
Fandango beats Jericho
Cena beats Ryback

cryptic

Triple HHH is the perfect example of the type of Connecticut resident that I hate.
A rich white guy that thinks he's a badass.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
How does this make anyone want to watch the PPV?

Oh right, it doesn't. But HHH is booked stronger than their multi-million dollar investment.

Sure it does, it got the crowd hot, they had a nice exchange, and they pull it back just in time to tease the match. You smart marks are just too cynical sometimes. I don't care for Mr H either, but that segment did what it was supposed to do.

Paige called it!

2fvHC9v.png

somedevil

More on the Aries Incident:

Last Thursday on Impact Wrestling, TNA ring announcer Christy Hemme mistakenly introduced Austin Aries and tag team partner Bobby Roode as their opponents for the evening, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian. This led Aries to corner the inaugural winner of WWE's Diva Search in the ring as he intimidated her into correctly introducing him before climbing onto a second-level turnbuckle and shoving his groin near her face. According to a source within the organization, the scene was not pre-planned.

In response to whether the former WWE Diva was legitimately bothered by Aries' actions on Impact, the source responded, "Of course, she was. How would you react? It's one thing if that was set up as a work earlier in the day, and even then our girls would have to reassure our agents over and over again that they would be okay with that spot before it got approved for television."

The source adds that he believes she was "technically sexually harassed."

Following the show, Hemme voiced her displeasure with Aries' actions via Twitter, deeming it "unacceptable." Late Saturday night, Aries appeared to address the incident though the social networking outlet, writing, "Pretty nuts, some of the junk people get the balls to say over the net, knowing they couldn't to your face...Eh, anyway, time to sack out.

This is tough to judge. He shouldn't be fired but what he did was not right.

Kacho

Gold Member
Judging by Aries response, I'm gonna guess he didn't get fined or reprimanded in any serious fashion. People lose their tempers and act like pricks, I get that. But what he did was unbelievably disrespectful.

Cagey

Banned
Guise. I watched RAW in 35 minutes tonight. The only people I'm remotely interested in at this point are Mark Henry, Paul Heyman, Brahhhk Lessnerrr. Everything else, even the SHIELD due to overexposure in meaningless matches, is utterly boring. I even FF'd through Triple H's mic time in the final segment.

save_me.punk

EDIT: I should have known Wrecker beat me to it

This show is the cure to insomnia.

#SaveUsPunkANYONE

strobogo

Banned
I'd like Paul London to be hired back to break up a fight between Bork and HHH and then get pedigreed and thrown in the air like that raccoon in the chimp cage.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Raw was fun and shocking, and watching it with Mechashiva was great. What a guy! He is a class act. We took pictures.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So far, I am enjoying TERA more than Neverwinter, but I like both. I wish they had more classes in Neverwinter. I made a half-orc warryah to open the cockpit doors, hulk hogan with on Neverwinter, and I made the snake lady looking race on TERA because they look like Evillyn.

WAIT. PTP WON?!!!?! HELL YEAH
ib1fr2lcec2pzeh2u08.gif

Raw was fun and shocking, and watching it with Mechashiva was great. What a guy! He is a class act. We took pictures.

We legit shook hands! Other than me being a heel and kicking a handicap lady out of our seats (so mortifying) it was a blast. Sorry I couldn't stick around for post game protein but we'll hang again. Great times!

Pictures will be posted tomorrow, I sleep now.

Not sure if posted but ivp has disc one of the best of Kenta Kobashi as their free download this week.
http://new.ivpvideos2.com/product_info.php?products_id=10444

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watching old WCW. Goldberg pretty much has the perfect wrestling body look of all time. Perfect height, perfect amount of bulk and muscle without looking like a bodybuilder, good stature.

Stone Cold had a good build for a while too, but Goldberg's is like... perfection.

also wat
tumblr_mmq653TTR71qlmfquo1_r1_400.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ got to do actual wrestling moves?

Like, they had her legit do her submission move on a TV show that wasn't NXT?

I am legit shook.

Top Bottom