• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Zach

*blocks Zach*

You think you know him??

Raw64life

I love Big Dave but saying the Aiden English thing was a shot at Mauro is a huge stretch. Not likely.

In Renee Dupree news...

On how he would describe JBL: "Go watch the movie Dazed and Confused. It has a character played by Ben Affleck, who basically flunked himself out of high school for the sole purpose that he can come back and haze the young kids coming from junior high and hit him with the stick. That's the best description I can give of JBL."

I lol'd.

Also, as much as I love Io and think she's awesome, I think she's not quite a lock to win that tournament if Toni Storm is in it. I could see them going all-in on her.

No one knows really for this current delay. It was originally supposed to start in January, but they did the U.K. stuff instead because of ITV. Then it was supposed to start in May, but now it has been pushed to July for unknown reasons.
Meh. I thought it was pushed back from july too.

Zach

That Nexus debut attack thing felt pretty good and fresh and exciting after the horrible show that preceded it.

Zach

You gotta love faces and heelz coming together to turn away an invading faction.

Buuut this Nexus thing is kind of already losing steam. And without Daniel Bryan, who showed the most interesting edge when he was yelling "you're not better than me!" to a battered John Cena, things are falling apart with a quickness.

But still.

Inaccurate portayal, it goes more like this

Z36zX7X.gif

He didn't follow the script!! He wouldn't go up for his move!!

Pro Wrestling Sheet saying multiple sources in the Crash told them it was an angle, he wasn't stretchered to the hospital (just backstage for effect), and he walked around backstage after the show like nothing was wrong

"why" is what I keep wondering

Top Bottom