• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Menome

exactly, I feel like I haven't heard about him in ages

Maybe watch NXT, the show he's on, where he's cut a promo against Bobby Roode and laid him out in the middle of the ring, and now is in a #1 contendership match for the NXT title in the next week or two. ;)

Pikma

Banned
So like what the hell's going on with the guy who's part of the product I don't watch? Feel like I haven't heard of him in ages, I wonder why?

Literally googling his name or a youtube search would've been easier

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
when is takeover chicago?

Edit: oh damn May 20th

So like what the hell's going on with the guy who's part of the product I don't watch? Feel like I haven't heard of him in ages, I wonder why?

Literally googling his name or a youtube search would've been easier
Nah that's boring, id rather bother you all, and will continue when something else random pops in my head.

FSkrWdCl.png

Wow. It's amazing what one can achieve just by pulling up their sleeves and putting in some hard work, not to mention entering the world via the birth canal of the business's owner.

This Morning? Holy shit, is Philip Schofield going to sell for Stephanie?

She reminds me of that other grafter and feminist icon, Ivanka Trump.

Lmao, nothing to do with genetics. Nope, not at all.

Hey, you can't criticize until you've had to fight off your father's desire to film an incest angle with you for years, pal.

Wow. It's amazing what one can achieve just by pulling up their sleeves and putting in some hard work, not to mention entering the world via the birth canal of the business's owner.

This Morning? Holy shit, is Philip Schofield going to sell for Stephanie?

She reminds me of that other grafter and feminist icon, Ivanka Trump.

See, Stephanie and Ivanka can share their tips on fighting off their fathers' romantic advances.

Zach

Maybe watch NXT, the show he's on, where he's cut a promo against Bobby Roode and laid him out in the middle of the ring, and now is in a #1 contendership match for the NXT title in the next week or two. ;)
That happened? I should check it out. Especially if Heavy Machinery are also featured. :D

2XM9iUV.gif

Looking forward to this at the weekend, random-ass appearance from The Hurricane though, very odd. My money's on Ridgeway and Xavier to steal the show, but CCK vs Lucha Bros should be a ton of fun.

Top Bottom