• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Does the average NXT crowd know that?

I hope so. But I'm not sure Hideo inventing it is super common knowledge to the casual fan. Hate to see him get booed when Punk's the one who started using his finisher.

Considering every NXT crowd pops big when he does it, I think he'll be fine. It is Chicago though so you never know.

Ember's injured :/

Surely neither of those other two were going to beat Asuka.

I don't think anyone was beating her in Chicago. I think the plan was (and still is) for Ember to win in Brooklyn.

triggered

fuck this company and their backwards ass thinking when it comes to making stars and getting heat.

Well to be fair
it was part of an angle because Neville promised TJP a title shot if he won, then acted like he wasn't going to give it to him afterwards. And it wasn't a clean win.

Still dumb though.

Fox318

Considering every NXT crowd pops big when he does it, I think he'll be fine. It is Chicago though so you never know.

I don't think anyone was beating her in Chicago. I think the plan was (and still is) for Ember to win in Brooklyn.

Well to be fair
it was part of an angle because Neville promised TJP a title shot if he won, then acted like he wasn't going to give it to him afterwards. And it wasn't a clean win.

Still dumb though.

I don't give a shit. Dude is a star in the making and the company is on autopilot for booking and it isn't working to make stars or increase ratings.

I don't give a shit. Dude is a star in the making and the company is on autopilot for booking and it isn't working to make stars or increase ratings.

I mean yeah but that's just par for the course for them with everyone. Like it's an assumed complaint for WWE at this point.

And I mean, he's great, but he's no more of a star than countless others they are currently screwing up.

Raw main event spoiler:

Bray Wyatt beats Ambrose after Miz interferes

Miz then cuts a promo saying he'll beat Ambrose next week. End of show.

Show was okay. Not great, not terrible. Average Raw really.

Crowd was noticeably dead compared to most UK shows.

Only got up for a few people.

Dark match is Ambrose vs. Miz

Also now the feed has apparently switched to them editing a CW segment that happened earlier.

RBH

18403295_10158616495795082_7514606094051623747_n.jpg

Totally forgot Batista is in Blade Runner until I saw the new trailer.

He's getting work in, man. :)
I'm still waiting for him to do a Batista bomb in a movie though

Raw main event spoiler:

Bray Wyatt beats Ambrose after Miz interferes

Miz then cuts a promo saying he'll beat Ambrose next week. End of show.

Show was okay. Not great, not terrible. Average Raw really.
Oh my fucking god, just let Bray win a match clean and not because of interference.

Edit: Wait Mordekai uses the gimmick on the independent scene?

For those who want to know the match lineup for tonight with no result spoilers:

Miz vs. Finn

Alexa vs. Mickie

Kalisto vs. Strowman

Tag Team Turmoil

TJP vs. Gallagher

Sasha vs. Alicia

Ambrose vs. Wyatt

Menome

So, how does this instant-stream work? Is there someone working on the technical side of RAW that's attaching a video cable to a laptop somewhere and hoping no-one notices?

somedevil

Oh my fucking god, just let Bray win a match clean and not because of interference.

Edit: Wait Mordekai uses the gimmick on the independent scene?

Most of his recent matches are as Kevin Thorn. He brought this gimmick for a match last month and I guess he is going to continue it for this match.

So, how does this instant-stream work? Is there someone working on the technical side of RAW that's attaching a video cable to a laptop somewhere and hoping no-one notices?

No. When they tape Raw in the UK, they have to transfer it back to the US via satellite as it airs so it can be packaged for USA Network and various distribution channels. That satellite feed is unencrypted, so anyone who knows how to grab those feeds can catch the Raw feed if they find the right satellite channel for it.

����������������

I meant average and Raw as two separate qualifiers. Like not the literal definition of average, but the "it was okay" definition.

No. When they tape Raw in the UK, they have to transfer it back to the US via satellite as it airs so it can be packaged for USA Network and various distribution channels. That satellite feed is unencrypted, so anyone who knows how to grab those feeds can catch the Raw feed if they find the right satellite channel for it.

Yep, I remember watching one last year. Let me skip watching Raw later that night. These days I can just skip Raw anytime I want.

It already is but with the superior Japanese commentary.

00780a35dc98b60c0fae9f0e496eb174.gif

Because that's how you grow your stateside audience.

Top Bottom