• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

I think Balor could take him. Don't underestimate how devastating a shoot coup de grâce right to the diverticulitis would be.
balor thought jinder was bad?

W25b0ov.gif

amusedharmfulhuia-0.gif

Ember's injured :/

Surely neither of those other two were going to beat Asuka.

Expected a shoulder sprain and looks like what happened. Sucks but can add heat to their rematch in Brooklyn. I kinda got a feeling if she were in the match, assuming they weren't going to do something to get her out anyway, she might've won off Nikki or Roxy leading to Asuka getting a rematch in Brooklyn, now just skip that and set it up there.

Expected a shoulder sprain and looks like what happened. Sucks but can add heat to their rematch in Brooklyn. I kinda got a feeling if she were in the match, assuming they weren't going to do something to get her out anyway, she might've won off Nikki or Roxy leading to Asuka getting a rematch in Brooklyn, now just skip that and set it up there.

I feel like they would want Asuka to lose the title in a big one-on-one setting, not a cheap loss in a 4-way. I don't think the title was ever changing in Chicago.

I think the only way that was the plan was if she's getting called up before Brooklyn.

Asuka loses at Brooklyn and she gets called up. They better not stretch the rematch out to the Survivor Series Takeover and keep her down there for that.

Rimfya

Banned
I feel like they would want Asuka to lose the title in a big one-on-one setting, not a cheap loss in a 4-way. I don't think the title was ever changing in Chicago.

I think the only way that was the plan was if she's getting called up before Brooklyn.
I was hoping for Ember and Asuka to wipe the floor with the other two, establishing themselves as the top two, then the Ember win.

somedevil

Asuka loses at Brooklyn and she gets called up. They better not stretch the rematch out to the Survivor Series Takeover and keep her down there for that.

Well she could do what Tye did until yesterday and work on Raw or Smackdown, do NXT tapings and major house shows until the rematch.

Ah, so we're at the part of Persona 5 where the game is in a location I've been
wait
the entire game is this way
even when [REDACTED]

Why do you say that?

Since January he's:

- Been on the UK show prior to his official debut
- Been given a highly promoted and produced debut during WM weekend
- Toured with the main roster around Europe (which means they see him as a draw, even if only for that market)

I think at most he's there until right after next WM, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him sooner than that. They are clearly very high on him and he has a unique look and gimmick that will get over if they push him.

I was hoping for Ember and Asuka to wipe the floor with the other two, establishing themselves as the top two, then the Ember win.

I just think if they were going to have Ember win, they would have just booked a one-on-one rematch. I trust NXT booking enough to think that they wouldn't screw up the end of Asuka's streak (or her title reign) by having it done in a multiple person match. Again, unless they are being hastened by an imminent call-up.

I wonder if they'll call Brock for ER with Strowman out. Probably not, but I really do wonder who Roman is paired with.

Aleister's entrance alone should tell you he's main roster bound and fast

The only reason I don't use that as a justification is that Finn was in NXT for nearly two years.

It's the main roster touring that is a bigger sign to me.

KingBroly

Banned
I wonder if they'll call Brock for ER with Strowman out. Probably not, but I really do wonder who Roman is paired with.

The only reason I don't use that as a justification is that Finn was in NXT for nearly two years.

It's the main roster touring that is a bigger sign to me.

He's supposed to be on Great Balls of Fire.

Maybe they'll move Finn to that spot for now and do Strowman at Summerslam?

That's fair.

That's why Shane leave WWE to prove himself he can run a company without relying on the WWE/McMahon name?

Well the story is that Vince basically told Shane in 2009/2010 that Stephanie was the one he wanted to run the company in the future, so Shane really didn't see a reason to stick around. So he went off and did his own thing.

Then in 2012 he had a secret meeting with Vince. He brought a Hollywood writer along with him and gave Vince one final pitch for what he wanted to do with the company. Vince didn't buy it, so now he's just accepted fate it seems.

He's supposed to be on Great Balls of Fire.

Maybe they'll move Finn to that spot for now and do Strowman at Summerslam?

They could, but I think Strowman will be back by then if I was guessing.

I'm more wondering what they do with Roman because all the top heels on Raw are busy. Wyatt, Miz, and Joe all have feuds already.

But they did randomly move up
Ambrose vs. Miz
to next week on Raw, so maybe
Miz wins then feuds with Roman for the IC Belt
?

Top Bottom