• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Menome

3vzialy.jpg

Strowman's out? Shit.

Guy was definitely gonna go for the Universal title.

Looked like a botch, but they did mention it, so maybe. But it seems they are building to Alexa vs. Sasha after Alexa and Bayley's rematch.
Alicia better rise with that push. I think Alexa vs Sasha will happen. It's the safe way to get the belt on Sasha without her beating Bayley to set up Bayley vs Sasha.

Zach

Where is Beefy? When is that guy going to name his match and opponent for GWF 4?

Where is Sephzilla? What's the GWF 4 card? Event posters must be made.

(Haha! It's Beefy!)

I guess the good thing with the Strowman attacks random guys out of nowhere thing is that you can very easily have him take people out for the next 4-8 weeks off camera/just out of shot without him having to do a single thing except stand over their body and be big.

If I was guessing I'd say Braun probably still faces Brock in July. It's not like he needs to do much in the buildup there. Unless they are dead set on finishing this Roman program first.

Zach

I guess the good thing with the Strowman attacks random guys out of nowhere thing is that you can very easily have him take people out for the next 4-8 weeks off camera/just out of shot without him having to do a single thing except stand over their body and be big.

Instead of sticking around, maybe he should just leave a black bat behind.

Toki767

Strowman could probably still work an Extreme Rules Ambulance match if the story is that both men are basically injured going into the match.

If they want him to face Lesnar in July that is.

somedevil

If I was guessing I'd say Braun probably still faces Brock in July. It's not like he needs to do much in the buildup there. Unless they are dead set on finishing this Roman program first.

Seems like they were going towards an ambulance match at Extreme rules. If they finish the feud in July. I hope Finn or Joe get Brock in July. Rather have that then the supposed plan of 2 lesnar vs braun matches in July and August.

Heroman

Banned
Yep, I remember watching one last year. Let me skip watching Raw later that night. These days I can just skip Raw anytime I want.

00780a35dc98b60c0fae9f0e496eb174.gif

Because that's how you grow your stateside audience.
When you hear the Japanese commentary team it will seelike you are watching the hypest thing ever.

Most Major show have English commentary

Caderfix

Bork will keep squashing Finn, but he'll keep getting up each time while doing so in a more weird way. Then Brock will no sell and shoot pin him.

Finn vs Brock gonna be lit when Brock squashes him like he would have done to Bryan if they fought.
But what if...

Finn gives a valiant effort, but doesn't quite beat Lesnar. Then, he wins the royal rumble and uses the powers of the Demon King to vanquish the beast at WM 34. And then, and this is the stroke of genius part, he starts a program with Kane.

When you hear the Japanese commentary team it will seelike you are watching the hypest thing ever.

Most Major show have English commentary

My point was specifically the AXS shows. They are a really tight production, they even have translated promos and interviews. They're a pretty good intro to NJPW if you're someone who only watches WWE.

NJPW needs to steal some folks from the anime business and get subs on their non wrestling stuff asap.

FWIW, Meltzer seems to be refuting Satin's report about Braun.

Vince doesn't care after Triple H's 35 year old son.

Triple H gets the sloppy seconds of feuding with Balor after it.

YOU WOULDN'T BE THE DEMON KING IF IT WASN'T FOR THE KING OF KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't think Balor would get squashed like that.

Come back in a few months and quote me if I'm wrong, but I think they think higher of him than that.

I really don't think Balor would get squashed like that.

Come back in a few months and quote me if I'm wrong, but I think they think higher of him than that.
I'm mainly joking.

I don't think he would be squashed but I would expect it to go the way Roman vs Brock went where it's primarily Brock beating the shit out of Finn who gets the occasional bit of decent offense and while he isn't winning, he comes off like a super tough never gives up kind of guy. But then he loses.

Just with probably less stiffing.

I'm mainly joking.

I don't think he would be squashed but I would expect it to go the way Roman vs Brock went where it's primarily Brock beating the shit out of Finn who gets the occasional bit of decent offense and while he isn't winning, he comes off like a super tough never gives up kind of guy. But then he loses.

Just with probably less stiffing.

Yeah, I kind of see it like that too. Like strong enough to make Balor look like he had a legit chance, but still a solid loss.

Pretty much like the CM Punk/Lesnar match a few years ago.

Then the night after Triple H comes out to congratulate Finn on a good fight only to Pedigree him and take the rest of the year off because he isn't appearing during football season.

Menome

Just had the thought that if Kane retires fairly soon to pursue politics, he'll probably have a better-quality last match than Undertaker.

Top Bottom