• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Miz isn't ready for the real shooter

lLCDfv1.gif

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Just got back from Raw. It was alright. Everyone around me booing Miz while I went apeshit for him. Good times. This is the second WWE event I ever went to. Pretty big step down from Takeover London, but it was still a good time.

I was gonna buy a replica belt when I got out but they sold out. I considered buying the MITB briefcase and cashing it in on one of the people there that already had a belt, but in the end I decided against it. I ended up getting a Seth Rollins shirt because the other shirts I wanted sold out of my size.

Got Smackdown tomorrow. Gonna waste my money on dumb merch before the show starts this time.

Well the story is that Vince basically told Shane in 2009/2010 that Stephanie was the one he wanted to run the company in the future, so Shane really didn't see a reason to stick around. So he went off and did his own thing.

Then in 2012 he had a secret meeting with Vince. He brought a Hollywood writer along with him and gave Vince one final pitch for what he wanted to do with the company. Vince didn't buy it, so now he's just accepted fate it seems.

Wasn't there also something about Kevin Dunn being worried about losing the control he had because of HHH/Steph so he tried to get Shane to come back because him and Shane were close?

Edit: Never mind, this was about the 2012 meeting.

Sanjuro

Just got back from Raw. It was alright. Everyone around me booing Miz while I went apeshit for him. Good times. This is the second WWE event I ever went to. Pretty big step down from Takeover London, but it was still a good time.

I was gonna buy a replica belt when I got out but they sold out. I considered buying the MITB briefcase and cashing it in on one of the people there that already had a belt, but in the end I decided against it. I ended up getting a Seth Rollins shirt because the other shirts I wanted sold out of my size.

Got Smackdown tomorrow. Gonna waste my money on dumb merch before the show starts this time.

Wow. Way to ruin tonight is the night.

Beefy

Strowman got injured though.....

Tom Nook

That's cool, being at live events is more fun than watching it on TV.

Can't for Naka's epic intro in London.

Slizz

They charging 25$ flat like online w/o shipping or whatever the GBP equivalent for merch at live shows or more?

Anth0ny

braun was literally the only interesting thing on raw.

ratings are gonna drop to 1.7 or lower in the next 4-8 weeks, guaranteed.

nba playoffs are only getting more exciting, too.

Pikma

Banned
braun was literally the only interesting thing on raw.

ratings are gonna drop to 1.7 or lower in the next 4-8 weeks, guaranteed.

nba playoffs are only getting more exciting, too.
You do realize nobody in the company outside of the part timers is an actual draw, right? who is or who isn't on the show makes no difference, it's the reason the company has been struggling all this time.

And yes, ratings will keep droping, deservedly so, but Braun's injury has nothing to do with it.

Anth0ny

Honestly now is the perfect time for Braun to take time off if need be. He's built up, he can return in time for the big ppvs

They could easily do a video where he says "I killed roman reigns, I'm not coming to raw till you find me some real competition"

4-8 weeks later Brock shows up

Easy

Top Bottom