• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

If this thread is any indication, this show is going to die spectacularly in the ratings
giphy.gif

Toki767

That ref seemed so dumb lol

Ref: Did you hit me?
Finn: Yeah, but he pushed me into you
Ref: Ring the bell! That's a DQ!

Then the ref tries to raise Finn's hand after the match and Finn pulls his hand away and the ref doesn't know why he's mad.

lol

Iron Woman Goddess Alexa Bliss.

Man remember a few weeks ago Mickie James hated the women wrestlers of today for not giving her credit for pioneering the "Women's Revolution"? Now she's hugging Bayley. Creative ignored it the same way they ignored to give her a new theme and attire.

Iron Woman Goddess Alexa Bliss.

Man remember a few weeks ago Mickie James hated the women wrestlers of today for not giving her credit for pioneering the "Women's Revolution"? Now she's hugging Bayley. Creative ignored it the same way they ignored to give her a new theme and attire.

Micki should have stayed on SD and feuded with Charlotte and Carmella should have went to RAW.

At least Mickie James rag dolled pretty good there???

Welp I'm out too. Maybe I'll come back tomorrow if the spoilers deem it a good show.

Top Bottom