• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

ReiGun

The only bad part of Shesaro's entrance is Cesaro's music. If his theme was as fire as Sheamus's, would be the best entrance on the main roster.

The only bad part of Shesaro's entrance is Cesaro's music. If his theme was as fire as Sheamus's, would be the best entrance on the main roster.
Cesaro ruins everything about that Sheamus entrance.

They should also keep the jackets and not the kilts.

Sheamus and Cesaro need to be am official team already

Team Name
Team Theme
Team Finisher

I wish Barrett was still around because I love a Euro stable

ReiGun

Damn remember when we thought Enzo and Cass were next up to be tag champs and top team along with New Day? Them dudes are jobbers now. Over jobbers, but still jobbers.

NastyBook

HE'S GOT KIDS
*nut stomp*
NO MORE KIDS
TadkV.gif

MG310

Team Name
Team Theme
Team Finisher

Probably not good enough to be a finisher but that Finlay rolling slam/foot stomp combo they do sometimes looks great.

EDIT: I think their team name might actually be "The Bar"

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Man does this Raw get better? Is there anything cool going to happen? If not, I'm gling to get a fat ass milkshake and shit.
Not really. Miz is on commentary later though which I assume is fun. And what Dean does after Raw goes off the air is pretty entertaining but you wont see that.

UberTag

The more people boo and overall react to Roman the more prominent he'll be, Vince feeds from that kind of shit
The inherent problem there is that anyone with the sense to NOT boo or react negatively to Roman also has the good sense to not watch Raw at all.

Gold Dust and K-Kwik in 2017.
They were undefeated in 2017 prior to tonight's reset button match.

Team Name
Team Theme
Team Finisher

He was in a group with Sheamus and it was a Euro stable...and it sucked: The League of Nations.

However while Cesaro wasn't in that group, as much as I like the guy I don't think he would make it any better.

Pikma

Banned
He was in a group with Sheamus and it was a Euro stable...and it sucked: The League of Nations.

However while Cesaro wasn't in that group, as much as I like the guy I don't think he would make it any better.
Holy shit I had no idea Mexico was in Europe

Top Bottom