• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Pikma

Banned
I feel like Sasha was lost in this shakeup. Seems like the heel turn plans were thrown out.
Everyone got lost in this shake up

They fucked up so much and whatever decent things they had going on any of the shows was immediately either scrapped or ruined

C_VlzzrUQAAiNS_.jpg

Syder

Mickie should've stayed on Smackdown, she is basically a jobber on Raw.

Mickie could have been a great heel on Smackdown. She was done the moment they turned her face.
She's great but I think the initial crowd responses for her on the main roster made them too scared to have her do anything. People like her, they wanted her back, they responded well for her Asuka match... and then just go silent on her SD debut and subsequent appearances...

It's okay though guys 'cause we can just chant "10 10 10 10! for a 36 year old that'll never go anywhere! 👍🏻

ReiGun

She's great but I think the initial crowd responses for her on the main roster made them too scared to have her do anything. People like her, they wanted her back, they responded well for her Asuka match... and then just go silent on her SD debut and subsequent appearances...

It's okay though guys 'cause we can just chant "10 10 10 10! for a 36 year old that'll never go anywhere! 👍🏻

I'm not shocked the regular Smackdown crowd didn't give Mickie the pop one would hope. She hasn't been treated with the same reverance her comtemporaries like Lita and Trish have. People probably just forgot about her. Then she just reappears on Smackdown in a cage match where it was probably hard for the crowd to even see who it was.

But that's why her initial motivation was so good. There was a kernal of truth to it. Then they dropped it to turn her into a face jobber. Such a waste.

Syder

Wait... We're only an hour & 15 in?

TadkV.gif

Roman's music and Superman Punching a heel made me think it was the end, I guess.

I say this a lot, but I'll say it again.

The Superman Punch just doesn't look very good.

80% of what makes it work in films is the sound effects/camera angle.

Top Bottom