• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

False advertising my friend, this fucker worked us

He probably made like $1.54 by making us watch that Pizza Hut ad
I'm going to beat his fucking ass and make him extra thick from the swelling. I'm swerving on the road trying to watch that bullshit.

The royal decree is that you're getting banished to the pit of lions for that!

Pikma

Banned
I'm going to beat his fucking ass and make him extra thick from the swelling. I'm swerving on the road trying to watch that bullshit.

The royal decree is that you're getting banished to the pit of lions for that!
Damn, that motherfucker almost got you killed...

Alucard

Banned
If Gallagher adds some more showmanship after moves like that corner handstand and kick combo, he could start getting some solid reactions.

Alucard

Banned
God damn I can't stand Sasha Banks. She's the most unconvincing woman on the roster in terms of acting chops and character. She's already blown her "I've wanted to do this since I was a kid" promo, and now she's got nothing.

ReiGun

Love Fox's Northern Lights Suplex.

God damn I can't stand Sasha Banks. She's the most unconvincing woman on the roster in terms of acting chops and character. She's already blown her "I've wanted to do this since I was a kid" promo, and now she's got nothing.

She's another one that turned face and became a huge dork. The OG "Boss" character was dope.

ReiGun

Wyatt should have ditched the lantern for Ambrose's true enemy: the crt TV.

dean-ambrose-monitor-wwe.gif

justjim89

Miz should just be a commentator. He serves no purpose as an actual character on the show, but he sells a match well on commentary.

Alucard

Banned
Read the results just now...looks like I didn't miss much. Pretty standard Raw.

Blah. This match has the appeal of a rectal exam.

Alucard

Banned
Wait, how can The Miz hold the belt in his hand and have it around his waist at the same time?

Miz somewhat saved the end of that, though. I like them putting some heat on the IC title.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
This Raw was theeeee shits
It's a fun time if you're actually there, but not for the show they actually put on. Yeah it wasn't a good raw. Hoping for smackdown to be better tomorrow. Nothing will ever top bow hype it was being at Takeover London. That shit was unforgettable as a first WWE event.

Nekofrog

Banned
It's a fun time if you're actually there, but not for the show they actually put on. Yeah it wasn't a good raw. Hoping for smackdown to be better tomorrow. Nothing will ever top bow hype it was being at Takeover London. That shit was unforgettable as a first WWE event.

Going to a takeover as a first show is setting yourself up to be disappointed for the rest of your life with this company

Top Bottom