• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

miserable

hey Data West I heard you like #safe t-shirts

ra,unisex_tshirt,x1000,101010:01c5ca27c6,front-c,235,200,225,294-bg,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

orioto

Good Art™
I'm curious about SDl tonight.

In the end they kinda fucked up with their planning. I mean they had to finish the Jericho story late cause they wanted to keep him a little more (Vince wanted it seems), but the result is.. Backlash is in 5 days and the AJ/Owens feud never really started, story wise.
So they have one SD to give it more flesh now.

I also wonder if it's going to be chicken Owens or killer Owens tonight. That'll be pretty telling of the quality of the feud.

Slizz

In the end they kinda fucked up with their planning. I mean they had to finish the Jericho story late cause they wanted to keep him a little more (Vince wanted it seems), but the result is.. Backlash is in 5 days and the AJ/Owens feud never really started, story wise.

I also wonder if it's going to be chicken Owens or killer Owens tonight. That'll be pretty telling of the quality of the feud.

Backlash is the 21st

Backlash is in 12 days

They also have been building AJ Owens for a few weeks already

Fox318

He's not dead.

His penis is still intact, so he can return to the chappin' chappin' eventually.

I feel so sick everytime I try and follow up on it.

People like him and Bryan need to be poster boys on how fucking head hits should be fucking banned in a FAKE sport.

I hope against hope that Jinder wins the belt on some bullshit

The impromptu bender that him and his crew will go on would be must-see TV

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Really ? i thought there was 2 weeks between RAW and SDL ppvs

That's not a rule, its just a reality of adding 8 PPVs to the schedule. It bounces around and gets longer when the joint PPVs happen.

You would think if it were purely money related she would sooner go after one of those WWE Tournament spots.

Those are a one time thing and they already signed a bunch of people vs being the defacto ace of this promotion after they all leave

She has tons of leverage because they have nobody else really

Those are a one time thing and they already signed a bunch of people vs being the defacto ace of this promotion after they all leave

She has tons of leverage because they have nobody else really

Yeah, but your potential for earning even just in NXT is way higher than it will ever be in Stardom. As much as I enjoy them, they are a niche of a niche of a niche.

Again, if it's just about money. But it also could be about being the top star if she thinks Io is about to leave, which we still don't know one way or the other.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You would think if it were purely money related she would sooner go after one of those WWE Tournament spots.

even if she was in the tournament, there's nothing certain about those spots. even tyler bates works indie shows still. no reason for mayu to jump ship when everyone else is when she knows the second top dog left, the top dog is probably leaving and the two wrestlers they're trying to build up are still very green and ones not even signed to the promotion

its pretty much mayu and hiroyo at this point.

Rusev on Twitter says he'll be at SD next week.

even if she was in the tournament, there's nothing certain about those spots. even tyler bates works indie shows still. no reason for mayu to jump ship when everyone else is when she knows the second top dog left, the top dog is probably leaving and the two wrestlers they're trying to build up are still very green and ones not even signed to the promotion

its pretty much mayu and hiroyo at this point.

What would stop her from going and then returning if it doesn't work out? She would still be able to increase her brand massively, and they aren't in a position to shun her away if she tries to come back later.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Rusev on Twitter says he'll be at SD next week.

What would stop her from going and then returning if it doesn't work out? She would still be able to increase her brand massively, and they aren't in a position to shun her away if she tries to come back later.

She's not a big enough name for them to beg her to come back. She could increase her brand by staying and being the face of the company rather than someone who lost some matches in the WWE.

You don't see Clemen Petiot showing up in BOLA or PROGRESS just because he did a match for the CWC

She's not a big enough name for them to beg her to come back. She could increase her brand by staying and being the face of the company rather than someone who lost some matches in the WWE.

You don't see Clemen Petiot showing up in BOLA or PROGRESS just because he did a match for the CWC

Fair, but I do think she's a bigger name than that relative to the Stardom audience. I'm not saying they would beg her to come back, I just think she'd easily be able to find her way back in and near, but not fully at, the top of the promotion again.

But this is probably her only chance to be the #1 top star, so I could see her sticking around if she thinks Io is following Kairi out the door.

Sephzilla

Nah, just keep it the Powerslam. I'm a little tired of everyone having some copyright-able signature name for an already existing move.

Caderfix

I agree with Data. The powerslam fits Braun perfectly. Not flashy, not "cool", just a simple move made effective due to the fact a monster is performing it.

I agree that the Bayley-to-Belly is a great finisher.

The Bayley-to-Belly fits Bayley perfectly. Not flashy, not "cool", just a simple move made effective due to the fact a hugger is performing it.

Top Bottom