• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
who makes this trash
scotthall1008.png

According to your rules the Hogan shirt is safe as a wrestling shirt.

Just not safe in any other context, even in WWE Hall of Famer Trump's America.

Edit: Just...why

image.skreened-t-shirt.mandarin-orange.w1001h1001b3z1.jpg

Slizz

A major key to having a passable wrestling shirt is having nothing on the back or if necessary a small logo just below the neck on the back.

KO with the American motif looks fine, its the back that completely ruins it.

WWE just wants everyone in front and behind you, to know you bought their shit.

Let's see one of you all pull this off, friends:
8b776dc9eeb5a68f7004828a7f53b838.jpg

After all, it technically is safe because no one in the real world knows what the fuck "Brie Mode" is.

all bayley shirts must come in xxl and small and absolutely nothing inbetween

All purchases of Bayley shirts must be verified by age. If you're above 21, you're automatically entered into certain law enforcement registries.

Bryan is pulling off in the picture

He's a wrestler and the husband. He gets double exemption.

Now let's see FallingEdge or BronsonLee pull it off.

I feel like you guys have the #safe shirt discussion at least 3 times a month.

Better than talking about Roman Reigns's booking or how much Data hates Okada.

I've had a few wrestling related dreams in my life. I suppose that's not a good thing.

I had one two nights ago.

It was a zombie apocalypse, and the only way to end it was to defeat the zombie leader, Roman Reigns.

It was a dream, don't even ask how Roman became king of zombies

Eidan

It makes me laugh how obvious they make the Roman audience plants because every time Roman comes out there's mysteriously super hot women in the front row losing their fucking minds over Roman (and wearing Roman merch) as though we're supposed to seriously believe there are gorgeous women buying front row tickets to WWE events. If you see a super hot woman in the front row it's either a) a Roman Reigns plant; or b) the wife of a wrestler who is about to win a title.

Smarks hate wrestling fans.

Caderfix

The idea that "there's no way a GIIIIIRL would be an actual wrestling fan, specially a good looking one" is so stupid it hurts.

Eidan

C'mon, the front row fans that get the most camera time are almost always plants

I know I know. I too think it's ridiculous to think attractive women attend wrestling events. Let alone that they'd be fans of ROMAN REIGNS of all people. C'mon McMahon, everyone knows the ladies love Samoa Joe.

Sephzilla

The idea that "there's no way a GIIIIIRL would be an actual wrestling fan, specially a good looking one" is so stupid it hurts.

I agree. But in general fans that get the prominent camera time that are in the front rows (male or female) generally end up being plants.

I know I know. I too think it's ridiculous to think attractive women attend wrestling events. Let alone that they'd be fans of ROMAN REIGNS of all people. C'mon McMahon, everyone knows the ladies love Samoa Joe.

See my post above. I don't think attractive women at wrestling events are plants. I think fans (all gender) that get those convenient super camera friendly front row seats are usually plants.

Case in point

SD6gPa2.gif

That zayniacs shirt is the least safe shirt of all time, sorry fam

I got one back in the days because I wanted to support my hometown boy. Never wore it
This is actually the one single WWE shirt I own, because it cost a whole fiver.
Not safe enough to wear outside but I'll lounge around in it.

That Cena NES shirt was awesome. I'd buy it if they sold it again.
It appeared in the charity shop I work at 5 years ago and dammit I should've got it.
I was going to get it as a joke gift for a friend but it wouldn't fit him and at the time I was too small for it.
I could wear it now, come back Cena shirt!

all bayley shirts must come in xxl and small and absolutely nothing inbetween

I could fit into a small, probably!

Eidan

I agree. But in general fans that get the prominent camera time that are in the front rows (male or female) generally end up being plants.

See my post above. I don't think attractive women at wrestling events are plants. I think fans (all gender) that get those convenient super camera friendly front row seats are usually plants.

Case in point

SD6gPa2.gif

If talent is in the front row, plants will likely be nearby, absolutely. But I do feel that the need to point out that attractive women are in the front row and have Roman Reigns merch on, so they're obviously plants, is hilarious.

Top Bottom