• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Zach

Give Braun the torture rack finisher

Only if the fans pop for it like they inexplicably would for '97 Legs Luger.

P.S. I've been watching Breaking Bad again. If you haven't watched Breaking Bad, OwensIsNow and friends, you totally should. What a show.

Caderfix

P.S. I've been watching Breaking Bad again. If you haven't watched Breaking Bad, OwensIsNow and friends, you totally should. What a show.

My second favorite show ever. IASIP is #1.

He needs to test it out on Rome.

Just wanted to remind everyone contrary to popular belief there is no such thing as a #safe wrestling shirt. A #safe wrestling shirt doesn't exist.

Especially Kevin Owens shirts.

Recall

Get AJ to show Braun the Argentine Backbreaker into cutter thing he does.

The Torture Rack was the best thing about Luger.

miserable

takakickbgkzq.gif

everesto3fbjz5.gif

I got out of Always Sunny when it was clear they had no plans of ending it. Now they're going to be forced to when Glenn's show gets multiple seasons

More SD spoilers

Natalya beats Becky Lynch with a roll-up

Charlotte/Becky/Naomi challenge the heel women to a six-woman tag at Backlash

A special "London Unit" version of Fashion Files is airing
Rowan vs. Harper happening now

More SD spoilers

Smackdown need to stop with this shoving every woman onto the PPV in a multiwoman match stuff. It's just getting in the way of having a good single feud.

Smackdown need to stop with this shoving every woman onto the PPV in a multiwoman match stuff. It's just getting in the way of having a good single feud.

The problem is that they obviously want to put the title on Charlotte and turn her, but they think it's too quick, so they are coming up with some convoluted story to both turn her and keep her away from the title.

Pikma

Banned
More SD spoilers

A special "London Unit" version of Fashion Files is airing
Rowan vs. Harper happening now
Where can I watch this?

The problem is that they obviously want to put the title on Charlotte and turn her, but they think it's too quick, so they are coming up with some convoluted story to both turn her and keep her away from the title.
I think Charlotte gets the belt and stays face for a while. Then pull the Halloween Havov 1995 heel turn on Becky a while after MITB but before Battleground to give the Summerslam feud a proper build up.

I just hope they stop the 'let's have every woman involved'. It's nice they get a spot but it just results in rushed six women matches with little heat like at Wrestlemania.

Tagyhag

If the idea is to make the size disparity the focus, why lie about Kalisto's height to make him taller? That guy is not 5'6. He's 5'3 at best.

Because that's still a huge disparity without having to change his billed height.

People aren't going to be like "5'6 vs 6'8? That's fucking nothing....WOAH 5'3? HOLY SHIIIIIITTTTTT"

Where can I watch this?

There's no stream at the moment.

I think Charlotte gets the belt and stays face for a while. Then pull the Halloween Havov 1995 heel turn on Becky a while after MITB but before Battleground to give the Summerslam feud a proper build up.

I just hope they stop the 'let's have every woman involved'. It's nice they get a spot but it just results in rushed six women matches with little heat like at Wrestlemania.

Seems way to quick to turn her again. But then again what heel is there to face at Summerslam? Unless they bring up Asuka, none of the SD heels have anywhere near the heat or ability to work with Charlotte on a big stage like SS.

Another SD spoiler. You guys will love this show.

Rowan beats Harper with a new finisher

Ziggler up now for a promo. Says the crowd can chant what they want because "it'll be edited out anyways".

Seems way to quick to turn her again. But then again what heel is there to face at Summerslam? Unless they bring up Asuka, none of the SD heels have anywhere near the heat or ability to work with Charlotte on a big stage like SS.
Asuka doesn't seem to be coming up until after Brooklyn at the earliest. Becky vs Charlotte seems like the right match to go with, especially if Raw is Sasha vs Bayley for Summerslam.

More spoilers

Nakamura challenges Ziggler to a match tonight. Ziggler says he'd rather face him at Backlash. So that match is basically confirmed.

Caderfix

The amount of marked spoilers in this page is crazy. I appreciate the effort, friends, even though I don't intend to watch the show.

Top Bottom