• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Kaladin

W13436.jpg

Slizz

I kinda like that WWE puts those loud obnoxious tags on it instead of printing on the shirt.... Seems like all you'd need is seam ripper and that stupid shit is gone.

imBask

Banned
I find a couple of AJ ones are, and a lot of the last generation of "NXT Kids" shirts were okay too.

My Sami Zayn and the Zayniacs shirt looks like a normal band shirt, as an example.

That zayniacs shirt is the least safe shirt of all time, sorry fam

I got one back in the days because I wanted to support my hometown boy. Never wore it

imBask

Banned
I'll once again remind everyone of the official #safe shirt list
  • Austin 3:16
  • nWo
  • Classic Macho Man shirt

I agree, except for the Austin 3:16 shirt. That giant skull in the back looks stupid as hell, so it's ONLY safe if you're wearing a zip hoodie over it

Sephzilla

I agree, except for the Austin 3:16 shirt. That giant skull in the back looks stupid as hell, so it's ONLY safe if you're wearing a zip hoodie over it

Yeah, the Austin 3:16 shirt is one of the most memorable shirts ever yet even it is almost ruined by the shit on the back

imBask

Banned
Does #safe mean good wrestling shirts or wrestling shirts that pass for normal shirts? Since nWo and 316 are iconic enough that people would get it.

They can pass as ironic shirts so it's fine

if the answer you're getting is "HAHA I loved Stone Cold back then hahahaha" it's #safe

if the answer you're getting is "Oh that's a wrestling shirt... cool" you can be sure that person is going to tell all his friends how he met this huge dork today

Sephzilla

Does #safe mean good wrestling shirts or wrestling shirts that pass for normal shirts? Since nWo and 316 are iconic enough that people would get it.

for me its always pass as normal shirts. nwo, austin, and macho are all pretty simple designs which look way more normal than some of the gaudy awful shit they put out now

Top Bottom