• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

gehpzwxh9j2iugtur4tx.gif

ReiGun

"Why are you burying him, Stephanie?"

"Because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight. An Aleister Black."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If Cody Rhodes looks like a default CAW
Aleister Black IS a CAW after a 12 year old has finished making them into his self insert

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like that Pete Dunne vignette though

if he was like 5 inches taller I could have seen Triple H putting a rocket on him

Hopefully.

I wonder if Kairi Hojo will keep her pirate gimmick in WWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1tw7xuYwQM

It still makes me sad, what happened to Act Yusakwa, especially after the sacrifices she made. Her character was really good and probably would be best in WWE given how they promote.

Bm96a3g.jpg
If they fuck up Kairi burn the place to the ground, she's the easiest female babyface on the roster they could book. I hope they keep the pirate gimmick and maybe they could in NXT but I don't have hopes of that on the main roster as long as Vince is around.

As for Act... Fuck Yoshiko. =(
Isn't that the guy Cornette wanted hanged in a parking lot?
I liked watching Ozzy freak out and clean up dog shit, that's about it.

I don't know who Chrisley is outside of his show, something to do with real estate I think?

Todd Chrisley is a shitbag.

ReiGun

Remember when Bayley was gonna be the female Cena? Man, the world was a crazy, hopeful place...*check calendar*...a little over a year ago.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I feel like this is the case with most of the UK guys. Neville could be a main eventer if he was taller and Bate has just as much potential.

I don't know. People aren't going to like this but Dunne reminds me of a young Triple H but with a better grasp on his character.

Zach

Wade Barrett has potential. He's not bad.

Hey, it's Alberto Del Rio. His schtick is kind of fun. Hasn't started wrestling yet, though.

Hmm... how old was Paige at this point? Oh, almost 18. That's good. >_>

ReiGun

Are Stephanie and Trips really looking to get into that Vince role of basically running all of creative? Trips at least seems like he's okay letting others have more say in the booking. I don't think he's personally booking NXT week to week, for example.

Could be totally wrong there, though.

Beefy

Are Stephanie and Trips really looking to get into that Vince role of basically running all of creative? Trips at least seems like he's okay letting others have more say in the booking. I don't think he's personally booking NXT week to week, for example.

Steph is going to be worse then Vince

Fox318

Trips wants to be liked
Steph wants a product that makes her look like a legitimate businesswoman instead of the leader of a circus
And Vince wants his vision irrespective of if it is successful or not.

Update on Io Shirai

Io Shirai hasn't signed yet and her coming to Orlando in late March to the Performance Center as WWE recruiting didn't go swimmingly from her standpoint.

Meltzer also mentions that JR will be the lead announcer for the women's tournament.

More Observer stuff

Update on Braun. Looks like Wyatt is being moved to Roman? Finn is without a dance partner again.

Strowman, who was doing a worked injury angle for a claimed torn rotator cuff, ended up actually injuring his elbow and needing minor surgery. He was being evaluated this week and the company was making new plans as the 6/4 Extreme Rules PPV in Baltimore was scheduled to be headlined by Strowman vs. Roman Reigns, likely in some sort of a gimmick match, and the 7/9 Great Balls of Fire show was to be headlined by Strowman vs. Brock Lesnar in a WWE title match.

It's uncertain how long Strowman will be out of action at this point, as the original estimates were that he could have made the July PPV. However, he's been pulled off all shows past that 7/9 date, with Bray Wyatt being moved out of his scheduled matches to Finn Balor, to headline the Raw crew live events going forward against Roman Reigns as far as advertising goes.

WWE wants more indies for the Network?

The company is looking at a lot of indies in the U.S. as people who work for the WWE Network will be attending shows over the next several months

NXT did a good thing with Roddy

Right now the reaction regarding the vignettes the last couple of weeks on Roderick Strong is extremely positive. The feeling is there has been a huge difference in the reaction he's been getting at the live shows, so the experiment to see if that type of thing is effective seemingly was answered positively

Stephanie is responsible for creating John Cena AND the Women's Revolution.

NXT was great this week. Super good main event. Think they are finally getting their groove back after losing it last year.

She'd be the female Cena, they said. Can't possibly fuck her up, they said.

AdeptBronzeIndianpangolin-size_restricted.gif

Who said they couldn't possibly fuck her up? Anyone can be undone by bad booking, even the best guys ever.

Top Bottom