• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
BirdieJoeAnnouncement2--2548b7e736e99bfc08cb10f20e75e9fd.jpg

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/862427762283433984

TLKR7sm.jpg

ReiGun

A WWE Smackdown house show just got announced for my city....on a Monday. Hopefully Nakamura shows up; his name wasn't listed in the press release, but Mojo was.

Then I don't know what you're about Nak for, breh. They gave you plenty of reasons to get hype!

Heroman

Banned
Aurora Rose vs Birdie Joe vs Noelle Foley vs Jasmine Johnson.

When Aurora Rose teams up with Athena Batista, Brooklyn Rose Orton and a 50 year old Charlotte Flair for Evolution 2.0.

fDzM81OYrNjJC.gif
Dude we all know birdie will wrestle in Japan ,where the Great Dragon Daniel Bryan is a legend there.

Note that the quote is from Brie because Bryan is too busy making a Cody Rhodes-esque wishlist of people he want to wrestle the second his contract is up.

He's too busy barricading the hospital room door, to keep the facist doctors and their Western medicine vaccines away from his new child.

ReiGun

Aurora Rose vs Birdie Joe vs Noelle Foley vs Jasmine Johnson.

When Aurora Rose teams up with Athena Batista, Brooklyn Rose Orton and a 50 year old Charlotte Flair for Evolution 2.0.

fDzM81OYrNjJC.gif

The OKAY Movement gonna have Athena and Brooklyn putting Birdie over at Wrestlemania 70. Gonna be inspiring as fuck.

Damn shame Birdie will get pushed down the card for Ramona Reigns afterward though.

(This whole conversation is making realize just how many of the top guys from the modern era have daughters but no sons. It'll actually be interesting to see how many - if any - of them go into the business [assuming WWE is still around when they're grown]).

The OKAY Movement gonna have Athena and Brooklyn putting Birdie over at Wrestlemania 70. Gonna be inspiring as fuck.

Damn shame Birdie will get pushed down the card for Ramona Reigns afterward though.
BIRDIE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE!

Roman already got a daughter knowing she's gonna get that super push. I swear I never hear of the famous wrestlers having sons. It just seems they all have daughters. Women's wrestling gonna be insane with the SECOND AND THIRD GENERATION superstars in twenty years. HHH gonna have his daughter on top of all the cards.

Birdie will be forced to retire when she tries to be too much like her daddy and does the zigglerbryanheadbutt.jpg spot with Asuka who will still be wrestling by Wrestlemania 71.

Edit: Hey you realized it too with all the daughters!

The Shockmaster helmet was just a painted stormtrooper helmet? Weak
That's what made the whole thing even better. That they just painted a Stormtrooper mask and slapped some glitter on it.

At least in this vid it looks like someone finally cut some holes into the mask even if it still doesn't work.

Roman already got a daughter knowing she's gonna get that super push. I swear I never hear of the famous wrestlers having sons. It just seems they all have daughters. Women's wrestling gonna be insane with the SECOND AND THIRD GENERATION superstars in twenty years. HHH gonna have his daughter on top of all the cards.

Birdie will be forced to retire when she tries to be too much like her daddy and does the zigglerbryanheadbutt.jpg spot with Asuka who will still be wrestling by Wrestlemania 71.

Sasha Banks' daughter's hair is gonna be lit

ReiGun

Shane and AJ are the only two guys I can think of with multiple kids that only have boys. Angle and Jericho each have one son to 4 and 2 girls, respectively, as well. Jeff Hardy also only has girls while Matt only has boys haha

These girls are gonna rule the women's division in like 20 years. lol

Shane and AJ are the only two guys I can think of with multiple kids that only have boys. Angle and Jericho each have one son to 4 and 2 girls, respectively, as well. Jeff Hardy also only has girls while Matt only has boys haha

"SISTER NERO, WE KNEW YOU'D COME"

Intergender wrestling brought back solely for HHH and Stephanie's three daughters vs Shane's three sons for control of the company in a tag match.

Sasha Banks' daughter's hair is gonna be lit
Leave her alone!

ReiGun

"SISTER NERO, WE KNEW YOU'D COME"
King Maxel will have to cure The Sisters Nero of the spot monkey addickshun passed down from their nefarious father. :(

Intergender wrestling brought back solely for HHH and Stephanie's three daughters vs Shane's three sons for control of the company in a tag match.
Only question is, which kids are jumping off of the stage? Would Trips and Steph be as willing to let their nephews risk their lives as Vince is willing to let his son risk his?

Least it isn't as bad as North West I guess
Celebrity kids have to exist in a world without bullying. A name like North West would make you a prime target for roasting as soon as we learned the directions.

Honestly I'm shocked WWE never play up the whole Nicki Minaj involvement with Victoria's second theme song with how famous she's become since then. Get her in the Hall of Fame already.

ReiGun

When's the last time we had an known act perfrom a WWE wrestler's theme (that wasn't Downstrait)? Mark Henry with Three Six Mafia?

Honestly I'm shocked WWE never play up the whole Nicki Minaj involvement with Victoria's second theme song with how famous she's become since then. Get her in the Hall of Fame already.

They'd have to talk about Victoria, which they never really do.

Edit: Stephanie's og theme > that Queendom shit. Just putting that out there.

ReiGun

I remember those rumors last year she was going to Smackdown :'(

Edit: TO THE QUEENDOM WHERE THE KINGS BOW DOWN

The symbolism in the lyrics, ReiGun.
Yet she also comes out to her husband's song, which says "Bow down to the king." That's mixed messages, Batsie.

Meanwhile the OG is letting you know right in the song you're getting buried to put Steph over.

"Destined to shine, Take ya fame and make it mine"

The unmitigated gull. Slay.

Ahh yeah that's right. I was actually just listening to "Cult of Personality" the other day too.

Top Bottom