• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Yet she also comes out to her husband's song, which says "Bow down to the king." That's mixed messages, Batsie.

Meanwhile the OG is letting you know right in the song you're getting buried to put Steph over.

"Destined to shine, Take ya fame and make it mine"

The unmitigated gull. Slay.
That is the Authority theme, dammit! It's Kane's theme technically too!

Also depending on the days King of Kings > The Game.

ReiGun

Ruby gonna be a star, brehs. There's your new top women's babyface. Throw Ember to the bushes.

That is the Authority theme, dammit! It's Kane's theme technically too!

Also depending on the days King of Kings > The Game.

That I can agree with.

Also....I think I like Kane's lyric theme best.

I hope Aliyah and Liv Morgan never make the main roster.

They'll get called up as jobbers at some point, I'm sure.

what's liv morgan's gimmick? everything i've seen of it is that it's just a shitty knockoff carmella

Ruby gonna be a star, brehs. There's your new top women's babyface. Throw Ember to the bushes.

That I can agree with.

Also....I think I like Kane's lyric theme best.
I want Nikki getting the super push. Feel like she can be big enough in NXT provided she's used right.

Slow Chemical is legitimately great.

RBH

ESPN - Triple H confident in development of NXT's Aleister Black and Otis Dozovic

http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/19333451/wwe-aleister-black-otis-dozovic-stars-keep-eye-nxt

i

i

ReiGun

what's liv morgan's gimmick? everything i've seen of it is that it's just a shitty knockoff carmella
That's it. She also doesn't have the mic skills to somewhat make up for being shit in the ring like Carmella does.

I don't see it for her or Aliyah honestly. Might be time to call it quits on them and give some of the other trainees their TV time.

I want Nikki getting the super push.

Slow Chemical is legitimately great.

Nikki as top women's heel with Ruby as top face after Asuka rolls out could be the move. They're still dedicated to pushing Ember, but you can plainly tell they're strapping that rocket to Ruby so they'll have to make a choice.

That's it. She also doesn't have the mic skills to somewhat make up for being shit in the ring like Carmella does.

I don't see it for her or Aliyah honestly. Might be time to call it quits on them and give some of the other trainees their TV time.

Nikki as top women's heel with Ruby as top face after Asuka rolls out could be the move. They're still dedicated to pushing Ember, but you can plainly tell they're strapping that rocket to Ruby so they'll have to make a choice.
Plus she sounds like Mila Kunis which I always notice the few times I've heard her speak and I just can't ignore it.

Ruby vs Nikki will probably be a feud for Brooklyn while Asuka vs Ember is the title match.

ReiGun

AoP are like they Usos in that I'll never be able to tell them apart. Except I feel bad because they aren't even twins like the Usos are.

How long has the PC in its current incarnation been running?

I cant really think of anyone to be honest.
It officially opened in 2013 I believe. So basically anyone who started training after that period of time. Anything before that is FCW which includes people like Roman, Rusev, Charlotte, Big-E, etc.

Pikma

Banned
Not as a wrestler, that's absurd, but to their credit they have done an incredible job with the presentation of Black so far.
Until he gets the final call up, Vince scraps everything and comes up with something completely different for him, including a new obnoxious as fuck nickname

Ithil

Until he gets the final call up and Vince scraps everything and comes up with something completely different for the,, including a new obnoxious as fuck nickname

"The Wizard" Aleister Black!

Before he loses his first name within months.

Top Bottom