• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Anth0ny

Who's ready for more spooky Bray promos on Roman, Roman to sell fear even though Bray is a jobber, and for Bray to go winless in another feud?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Pity we'll never get a Bray vs. Sami feud to determine who is truly the ultimate jobber.

It's Sami

jurgen

Pity we'll never get a Bray vs. Sami feud to determine who is truly the ultimate jobber.

It's Sami

But Sami's a jobber with heart and quality matches.

Bray Wyatt is a dumpster fire.

Who's ready for more spooky Bray promos on Roman, Roman to sell fear even though Bray is a jobber, and for Bray to go winless in another feud?

It's just going to be a lot of this while Bray is in a prerecorded video with Reigns in the ring.

romanreignsroyalrumble.jpg

Browny

Banned
Pronounced like "enemy" with an 'M' at the beginning.

Hence why Browny and myself are The Brenemies.

I sensed a disturbance in the force...

Real talk: I miss posting in this thread. Work have removed wi fi access for mobiles, and I get the feeling my Internet access is being monitored. Roll on August, when I can renew my mobile contract with unlimited data, and will hopefully have a new job. That thread of "job hunting is soul destroying" is so right.

Anth0ny

My X-Pac heat list:

-Orton
-Wyatt
-Rollins
-Steph
-Heyman
-Raw Women (excluding Alexa until they script her to hell)

Roman is horrible but it's fun to watch him get booed night after night

All the Shield guys have X Pac heat with me. We know they are a ceiling on each part of the card and it makes everything tedious and unpredictable for the most part. I just cant bring myself to care.

Orton too. Brock as well unless he starts doing actual matches and mot just suplex x10 and an f5.

I also wouldnt care if I never saw Ziggler again.

Pikma

Banned
Pikmark
Markaveli
March
Sweeney Mark
Biggest-Mark-Ever
I know you're mad at me because I didn't name you Birdie Joe but let me tell you I'm willing to pay all the costs a name change usually comes with, remember, it's never too late.

I love you my beautiful son

With all the love in the world, your dad

Picked up Revival No Flips Just Fists and an Asuka shirt from Hot Topic today. Up to 17 shirts now XD

Hot Topic carrying WWE shirts is really convient

That Revival shirt is safe and unsafe at the same time, good pick.

I had to settle for a 2XL instead of my usual XL but that's ok it makes it like a t-shirt dress with leggings.

I jumped on it despite being a bit big because I think they're discontinued online because XL online has been sold out since right after Mania and I really wanted one... They're probably discontinued because it's a NXT brand shirt and they're on Raw now... hoping they'll release that Monday Night Revival shirt Dawson previewed cause I'll grab that one too.

The Taguchi Japan jacket is now on sale: https://t.co/FJFaaVNg79

Man NXT needs to move beyond jobber matches... it gets kinda boring after a while

Or it leads to what we complain about with Raw and SmackDown, where every potentially interesting match is run into the ground. I would rather see NXT go the other way: clearer squash matches instead of these jobber matches that take too long for the stars to win, put more promos on, and keep the special matches to the TakeOvers.

Almost go full WCW Saturday Night with it.

Pikma

Banned
Man NXT needs to move beyond jobber matches... it gets kinda boring after a while
The depth is not there, there's no one DIY/AoP can face at all outside of Heavy Machinery and that is not happening yet. And they're taking their time with Black, which is really good and an improvement over how they used to strap a rocket on whoever the hottest signee was at the moment

It was still a pretty good episode imo

Top Bottom