• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_oprnlsBXO61qcztrfo1_400.gif

Even the more expensive stuff tastes nasty. You can't beat a bottle of vodka, not the cheap nasty after taste shit. The smooth no burn tasting stuff. I hardly drink though, so only on special occasions.

I am a Vodka fiend. Had to cut down dramatically as I was having some real bad patterns last year. Proud to say that I have only had one night of drinking so far in 2017. It...wasn't that way in 2016.

And the people in the UK are doing the same thing the old promoters did.

When the UK scene is dead in 10 years people need to remember that it was Brits that killed it.

And what do you propose they do instead? A bunch of relatively tiny independent promotions with no TV. If WWE want their talent, they'll take it regardless. If WWE want to put them out of business, they'll run shows against them. Or run the exact same building a week before the little promotion's biggest show of the year. Like WWE did to ICW, resulting in ICW now working with WWE rather than have their business aggressively targeted by an oligopolistic piece of shit corporation with comparatively infinite resources at their disposal.

Beefy

I am a Vodka fiend. Had to cut down dramatically as I was having some real bad patterns last year. Proud to say that I have only had one night of drinking so far in 2017. It...wasn't that way in 2016.

I have had alcohol poisoning twice from dodgy alcohol, the second time I was puking up black stuff and nearly had to have my stomach pumped. After that I can't be assed to get drunk.

Kaladin

It looks like we won't get Big Show vs Shaq any time soon. Shaq is preparing to run for Sheriff of Henry County in Florida in 2020. He actually has *some* experience with law enforcement.

Kaladin

I have had alcohol poisoning twice from dodgy alcohol, the second time I was puking up black stuff and nearly had to have my stomach pumped. After that I can't be assed to get drunk.

Never had alcohol poisoning, but I've been passed out drunk twice. Once on Jack Daniels and a second time on moonshine. Shit will kick your ass.

Im winding myself down from the drinking life myself. Im ok with getting drunk on a Friday night or whatever, just not what I have been doing.

Makes it hard when all anyone does in my area is get trashed.

Beefy

Upon first read, I thought that said "doggy alcohol." I was about to google it. >_>

I wouldn't google it, probably messed up stuff.

Never had alcohol poisoning, but I've been passed out drunk twice. Once on Jack Daniels and a second time on moonshine. Shit will kick your ass.

The second time I got it I couldn't see peoples faces, their face were like you get when papers hide peados faces etc. Had my football managers daughter chat me up and I couldn't see her at all, it freaked me out bad. Then started bringing up pure black stuff and couldn't stop being sick. Imagine being drunk then times it by about 100. I had mates walk me home and they wouldn't leave me as they were shit scared I would die.

Not worth it.

Nope, now I just drink now and again and only have a few.

Caderfix

Even the more expensive stuff tastes nasty. You can't beat a bottle of vodka, not the cheap nasty after taste shit. The smooth no burn tasting stuff. I hardly drink though, so only on special occasions.

Vodka is something I'm not able to like. Of all hard drinks, I think it's the only one I actually dislike.

Hasney

If you have a cheap bottle of vodka and a britta water filter, just put it through there a couple of times and you get the expensive tasting stuff. It's pretty great.

Kaladin

The second time I got it I couldn't see peoples faces, their face were like you get when papers hide peados faces etc. Had my football managers daughter chat me up and I couldn't see her at all, it freaked me out bad. Then started bringing up pure black stuff and couldn't stop being sick. Imagine being drunk then times it by about 100. I had mates walk me home and they wouldn't leave me as they were shit scared I would die.

Yeah, I can safely say even with the amount of homemade moonshine I've had that I've never had that.

I wouldn't google it, probably messed up stuff.

Nope, now I just drink now and again and only have a few.

If you were drinking nasty shit over many hours it might have been partially digested blood. Heavy amounts of alcohol can cause the stomach to bleed. Ive vomited blood a couple of times, but I have had issues with gastritis in the past.

Beefy

If you were drinking nasty shit over many hours it might have been partially digested blood. Heavy amounts of alcohol can cause the stomach to bleed. Ive vomited blood a couple of times, but I have had issues with gastritis in the past.

I drank like 4 drinks, so wasn't even drunk, they just had fucked up drinks. But yeah I reckon it was blood as well.

I remember reading stories about how some of these wrestlers would get drunk on a plane and get into fights

I would shit myself crying if I had been there. My fear of flying would not tolerate it.

I remember reading stories about how some of these wrestlers would get drunk on a plane and get into fights

I would shit myself crying if I had been there. My fear of flying would not tolerate it.

Then JBL would've just had someone put you in an armbar or something, rough time all around.

Im bad with flying too, friend.

The worst is getting stuck next to assholes. On my way back from Thailand last year the guy I was sitting next to was fucking slime. The stories he kept trying to tell me, for the 9 hour flight, were really fucking horrible. Like going to clubs and buying these marbles that get traded in for cash and he'd go through the club throwing handfuls around and laugh while all the women working there would scramble over the ground fighting for them.

It was hard not to shoot on the fuckwit.

Caderfix

What brand? I like Jack Daniels or Maker's Mark myself.

I'm also a big fan of rum. Good in a mixed drink or a shot.

Rum is good, not too big on shots, but I think it mixes very well. As for the brand of whiskey, I usually go with Jack, but Jameson and Maker's are great too.

Top Bottom