• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

I stayed down waiting for medical assistance.

Yc8OiOm.jpg

I can see Trump doing something big and really fucking stupid within a year.

He's breaking new ground every week in ways that seem spectacular and incompetent. Unfortunately the GOP senate and congress is RIDE OR DIE so who knows.

I could see Trump not making it to 2018's election, but I could also see him getting re-elected in 2020. America's bizarre right now.

I just wish people would stop with the "MAKE SURE YOU VOTE IN 2018!" thing. Vote this year, every year has elections and aside from the bizarre period we're in right now, your local elections usually affect you on a personal level much more than the national level. But that's boring, so no one cares.

This match did come to mind when I made this post.

I love how even Shane can't believe what Ambrose is doing in this gif
I initially thought you were making a joke about the silver haired gent in the crowd...then I noticed Shane in the chair.

New page. Have a GIF;

NSFW

Love deathmatch boots, ultraviolent june needs to live
Yes it does, just when I think I've seen all the applications of light tubes more madness is revealed to me.
It's like Eldritch horror, your mind reels at the incomprehensible horror that is deathmatch wrestling.

Zach

He's breaking new ground every week in ways that seem spectacular and incompetent. Unfortunately the GOP senate and congress is RIDE OR DIE so who knows.

I could see Trump not making it to 2018's election, but I could also see him getting re-elected in 2020. America's bizarre right now.

I just wish people would stop with the "MAKE SURE YOU VOTE IN 2018!" thing. Vote this year, every year has elections and aside from the bizarre period we're in right now, your local elections usually affect you on a personal level much more than the national level. But that's boring, so no one cares.

I vote in everything and usually lose because I'm in Oklahoma. I will not stop banging the VOTE, YOU JERKS drum, RecRoulette.

Pikma

Banned
From a Vampiro interview

On if Lucha Underground stars will be part of a talent exchange with Impact Wrestling:

“No, that is not going to happen. That is a deal between AAA and Impact. Impact will have matches on AAA shows, for example. We will integrate some of our talent into TNA. Hopefully, eventually, way down the line, maybe do some inter-company angles. Baby steps. We want to do it right.”

LMAO

Caderfix

I vote in everything and usually lose because I'm in Oklahoma. I will not stop banging the VOTE, YOU JERKS drum, RecRoulette.

You were a WcW backer and they lost, you voted to people other thanTrump and they lost. Maybe you should consider voting for Trump so he'll lose next time around.

#SaveTheWorldZach

Kaladin

Fyre Festival giving TNA a run for their money on carnie of the year.

On Friday, Billy McFarland, the 25-year-old founder of the disastrous Fyre Festival, told his shell-shocked employees that their paychecks covering the past two weeks would not be coming. Nor would he be firing them, a prerequisite for unemployment benefits in most states. Instead, McFarland offered to allow his dozen-or-so employees to stay on in unpaid roles, where they could work to grow the business to a place where they might get paid again.

Beefy

The Rock is running as President it is so fucking obvious 😂. The dude has retweet the GQ shit about 50 times and keeps saying political stuff. I reckon he will run with in 10 yrs.

Is the Austin/McMahon zamboni segment one of the loudest pops of all time?

Austin is running shit over and tearing it up, crowd is straight up losing their shit, a Stone Cold blow up punching bag somehow gets in the ring, JR is losing his mind, Lawler is screeching at his highest pitch.

You can barely hear JR at times because the crowd is so damn loud.

One of my favorite moments.

Kaladin

Oof.

Just...man. Special place in hell for this kind of person.

Oh it gets better :

Ominously, one employee said she heard another had been contacted by the FBI and wondered what she should do if she was called. “Should we be concerned about the FBI, Billy?” another asked.

“That’s really more of an individual thing,” McFarland said, before offered to connect anyone contacted by the FBI to Fyre Media’s lawyers.

https://news.vice.com/story/audio-fyre-festival-founders-reveal-to-employees-nobodys-getting-paid

Kaladin

I don't want The Rock to be known as the President that taught us all that you have to have experience in politics for a role such as President of the free world. Know your role Rock.

Top Bottom