• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

What?

21103048194171_884_m.jpg

My favourite thing about that GIF is that it's from a "CZW Student's UltraViolent Rumble" - only CZW would put its students in a fucking rumble deathmatch. Also, I doubt any of them got paid. Maybe that one dude got some hazard pay, I don't know. I doubt it.

Kaladin

My favourite thing about that GIF is that it's from a "CZW Student's UltraViolent Rumble" - only CZW would put its students in a fucking rumble deathmatch. Also, I doubt any of them got paid. Maybe that one dude got some hazard pay, I don't know. I doubt it.

CZW and hazard pay in the same sentence.....lol.

Also, if a bunch of glass tubes failed to break when I landed on them, I don't think I would roll over on them to make them break.

Love deathmatch boots, ultraviolent june needs to live

I'm watching the Janela doc as I type this and just saw the details of the roof bump with zandig, jeeezus

he's still on my dumb stuff shitlist with rush

ok my favourite part of this janela doc is joey styles literally begging him to stop doing dumb shit in front of 200 people

it's even better because even a moonsault to the floor is joey's definition of dumb cause a guy broke his leg on it

I saw Dann Read mumbling about trying to book Onita for an exploding ropes match 🤞

Yeah, he'd have to do it in Sudbury though, which is a bit out of the way so it's probably a no go - also, Onita's retiring in October, so time's not on our side, unfortunately. Would LOVE to see him in person, but alas...

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I never liked Bayley. Her character was always lame to me. She was the last to get called up for a reason. She can put on a good match with the right opponent, but her character has always been and always will be lame. And she has no redeeming qualities on the mic.

I never liked Bayley. Her character was always lame to me. She was the last to get called up for a reason. She can put on a good match with the right opponent, but her character has always been and always will be lame. And she has no redeeming qualities on the mic.
wasn't she originally meant to be called up with the others but she got injured and instead they sent up becky?

Bubbah Ray just told a story about how he and The Rock almost got into a shoot fight and I'm in stitches. Basically he came up with a spot and Rock said "that's a great spot, just not for The Rock" and it escalated to a point where Jericho had to split them up

XenoRaven

Bubbah Ray just told a story about how he and The Rock almost got into a shoot fight and I'm in stitches. Basically he came up with a spot and Rock said "that's a great spot, just not for The Rock" and it escalated to a point where Jericho had to split them up
My favorite Bubba Ray story is the one where Vince wanted to get the Dudley Boys over as heels by having them powerbomb Mae Young through a table... in Philadelphia...

No joke. #shoot. This isn't OwensIsNow talking to Zach, this is Sally talking to ZacKKK Hitler, Bayley is the worst person on the roster by like, 20 AUs.

ReiGun

I'm imagining Rock saying it in character and I'm in tears 😂

Bwahaha! I've heard of this before. At least the rock was polite about it, most guys just slam the door in your face and say fuck you.

Top Bottom