• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

On Raw this week, Vince McMahon read a statement, which sounded like it was forced by lawyers, saying that Goldust doesn't represent the gay community Goldust also cut a promo that has to be seen to be believed.

Meltzer was reporting this could easily be a career killer gimmick. Props to Dustin for giving it his all with Goldust to make it last.

Sephzilla

Hope my WrassleGAF peeps have been following the news today. Been some Attitude Era type of insanity and swerves.

nothing-stops-this-train.gif

I honestly think firing Comey started a chain reaction that Trump cant stop

Mahonay

Banned
Clue me in?

Can I get a rundown the world could be at war and I wouldn't know im too busy working or posting Neo-Gaf.
Trump fires FBI Director James Comey, the same person that was investigating his election campaign for Russian ties.

This is the bizarre letter Trump's office sent to Comey, after the news of his firing already broke.
Z20R6Pv.jpg

Trump says in an official statement that Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein recommended it.

Attorney Jeff Sessions, the person who was also forced to recuse himself from the Russian investigation. Now he reccommends the firing of the person in charge of that very investigation he's not supposed to be involved in.

Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein is furious his name is being thrown into this and that Trump is suggesting it was his idea. He is threatening his resignation.

Trump has an interview with NBC and says that he was always going to fire Comey. That he decided to fire Comey before he ever got the supposed recommendations from Sessions and Rosenstein. That Comey and the FBI were doing a terrible job, and that even within the FBI ranks they had lost faith in Comey.

During a hearing today for the ongoing the investigation panel, McCabe, the interim Director of FBI and Comey's 2nd in command, said that is absolutely not true. That Comey was beloved in the FBI and people were upset when he was fired.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...nblnkushpmg00000009&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

The Whitehouse holds a press conference that is a rollercoaster of lies and unethical stances.
https://youtu.be/fw5YjU7clmw?t=22m5s

Trump makes a series of Tweets suggesting he's having a meltdown.
Replying to a Rosie O'Donnell Tweet from 2016
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/862758098892619780
Followed by this
gXZrWzO.png

Zach

So in a years time what will the US be like?

Hopefully similar. And then (decent) people vote in 2018. And 2020. And there's not too much irreversible damage. And we all remember this debacle for the rest of our lives and vote and teach accordingly.

Someone should get meltz to write about Jesse Ventura's governorship. Everything I read made it sound like the same stuff except smaller scale.

Jesse apparently threaten to unsuscribe every government office from a new paper because they critised him

Top Bottom