• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Beefy

Guys, Dave bautista save Guardians of the Galaxy from being a bad movie to a slightly above-average one.

source.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
phil spencer is the video game version of dolph ziggler

says a lot of shit the internet cares about but ultimately its all hot air that no one cares about

Raw64life

Is aj a face or a heel?

He turned fully face by no longer insulting the crowd. He was already a face in every other way.

phil spencer is the video game version of dolph ziggler

says a lot of shit the internet cares about but ultimately its all hot air that no one cares about

He got a lot of praise early simply for not being as awful as the guy before him. They need a Sony 2015 level conference.

somedevil

This happened:

As of last night Asuka has reached 173 matches without being pinned or submitted, officially tying Goldberg’s record setting undefeated streak.

Last night an an NXT Live Event in Daytona Beach, Florida, Asuka teamed with Hideo Itami & Aliyah to defeat Billie Kay, Peyton Royce & Andrade Almas, with Asuka pinning Billie in the main event of the evening.

Asuka hasn’t been pinned or submitted since joining WWE in 2015.

Asuka has also broken a record of being the longest reigning champion in the history of NXT, holding the NXT Women’s Championship for over 406 days.

So unless they hold her off the remaining 4 house shows she won't break the record at Chicago but at house show.

Nothing for Hero, Andrade, Black, and McIntyre at Takeover yet? Match lineup is already fantastic so that's pretty much all that's left to complete it.

Raw64life

This happened:

So unless they hold her off the remaining 4 house shows she won't break the record at Chicago but at house show.

Ignoring that Goldberg's record is unverified, it would still be the record for consecutive wins. Asuka's record is just for "not being pinned" which disregards all the tag matches/triple threats she lost.

Fuck it, Jinder should win the title in a Punjabi prison match

I don't think there's any question that the Punjabi Prison match needs to come back. If they're gonna put on a bad match I at least want to laugh during it.

True, but to be fair, he is decent at being entertaining (if he works off of someone better)

Vince must have that exact thought in his head now.

Ignoring that Goldberg's record is unverified, it would still be the record for consecutive wins. Asuka's record is just for "not being pinned" which disregards all the tag matches/triple threats she lost.

I don't think there's any question that the Punjabi Prison match needs to come back. If they're gonna put on a bad match I at least want to laugh during it.
Like all of Orton's matches are boring and need some gimmick attached to it. This would be the ultimate match.

Caderfix

I withdraw my tacit support for the current GWF Champion.

I've never watched Twin Peaks, but I'm somewhat interested in doing so. Having that in mind, I have the impression that starting this late might make it something "hard" to like. Real talk, is it inviting for new viewers?

This happened:

Goldberg's record is an undefeated record, she lost (though was not pinned) in a fatal 4 way at a house show back when Bayley was champ... she still lost the match though.

And she lost a tag match teaming with Daria Berenato... where Daria was pinned... but she still lost.

I've never watched Twin Peaks, but I'm somewhat interested in doing so. Having that in mind I have the impression that starting this late might make it something "hard" to like. Real talk, is it inviting for new viewers?
I think it is, but it also depends on your personal taste

It's just got this particular weirdness to it. The show is based around an unsolved murder in a small town. Everything and everyone being so weird just makes you question what you're actually seeing, what people's motives actually are, what their connections to other people in the town are

At a certain point in the show they solve a big piece of the mystery and attempt to keep it going, but I personally lost interest. The characters were a nice balance to the mystery but without it I reaaaaally didn't care that much (though everyone says it gets amazing for the final two episodes)

Give it a try for the first few episodes and see if you're interested. It's a pretty rad show

Top Bottom