• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Sephzilla

You know what's worse than Twin Peaks

Arrested Development

Fox did us all a favor by cancelling it

There's only one show Fox did us a favor by cancelling

firefly%20cast%20364700.jpg

Beefy, you hate red wine and Twin Peaks. Why do you hate the fine thing in life? You cheer the things people normally boo and boo the things people normally cheer but ya gotta love it, it's all in good fun!

You know what's worse than Twin Peaks

Arrested Development

Fox did us all a favor by cancelling it

I tried getting into the Netflix relaunch and found out very quickly that it got irritating seeing the characters "try" to out do each other. The Bluth family has no redeeming qualities they are like a bunch of Roman Reigns.

Syder

I liked Firefly. I wasn't crazy about it like the internet is but I'd watch trashy tv for hours 'cause Morena Baccarin.

Other than that CM Punks chant are the most annoying thing on the planet that people do to try to seem like there doing something other than being assholes. Sure, we agree on something.
It's up to WWE and the workers to provide enough entertainment so fans don't feel the need to do their 'protest chants'.

Must have been like two Enzo's bad then.

"MY NAME IS ENZO AMORE. I'M A CERTIFIED G AND A BONAFIDE STUD, AND YOU CAN'T. TEACH. THAT."
"AND THIS RIGHT HERE IS ENZO AMORE. HE'S A BONAFIDE STUD AND A CERTIFIED G, AND YOU CAN'T. TEACH. THAT."
"BADA-BOOM, REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM, HOW YOU DOIN!?"

Beefy

"MY NAME IS ENZO AMORE. I'M A CERTIFIED G AND A BONAFIDE STUD, AND YOU CAN'T. TEACH. THAT."
"AND THIS RIGHT HERE IS ENZO AMORE. HE'S A BONAFIDE STUD AND A CERTIFIED G, AND YOU CAN'T. TEACH. THAT."

Man, I think I would kill myself if he had a twin

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just like the small town middle america murder mystery dealio

the more I saw of David Lynchness in Twin Peaks the less I liked the show

Sephzilla

I liked Firefly. I wasn't crazy about it like the internet is but I'd watch trashy tv for hours 'cause Morena Baccarin.

Firefly would be completely forgotten and have pretty much no cult following if it ran for 2 or 3 seasons and then got cancelled (in other words it would be Sliders). It's cult following is purely because "IT DIED TOO SOON" even though the show was basically really generic sci-fi and western tropes mashed together. And because people think Joss Whedon is some kind of genius even though anyone who saw Alien Resurrection, Avengers: Age of Ultron, or Cabin in the Woods would know he's a hack.

LMfGU4g.gif

Kaladin

Firefly would be completely forgotten and have pretty much no cult following if it ran for 2 or 3 seasons and then got cancelled (in other words it would be Sliders). It's cult following is purely because "IT DIED TOO SOON" even though the show was basically really generic sci-fi and western tropes mashed together. And because people think Joss Whedon is some kind of genius even though anyone who saw Avengers: Age of Ultron would know he's a hack.

LMfGU4g.gif

I liked Sliders. Before it got weird and had killed off / replaced or otherwise wrote off most of the cast members.

It's up to WWE and the workers to provide enough entertainment so fans don't feel the need to do their 'protest chants'.

Expect they do it anyways even when there is something good, although that might be rare but it still happens. Hell, just look at the what chants when someone does a promo for no reason at all.

As far as surreal shit goes, I'd say The Prisoner's better than Twin Peaks anyways. OG Patrick McGoohan edition, obvs.

Man, I think I would kill myself if he had a twin

"OUR NAMES ARE ENZO AMORE. WE'RE CERTIFIED G'S AND BONAFIDE STUDS, AND YOU CAN'T. TEACH. THAT."

As far as surreal shit goes, I'd say The Prisoner's better than Twin Peaks anyways. OG Patrick McGoohan edition, obvs.

"OUR NAMES ARE ENZO AMORE. WE'RE CERTIFIED G'S AND BONAFIDE STUDS, AND YOU CAN'T. TEACH. THAT."

All you did was copy my post! YOU'RE A SNEAKTHIEF, BOOTAAAY

Sephzilla

OUR NAMES ARE ENZO AMORE AND WE'RE CERITIFIED G'S AND BONAFIDE STUDS AND YOU CAN'T. TEACH. THAT.

BADA BOOM, MOST IDENTICAL GUYS IN THE ROOM, HOW YOU DOIN?!

WHAT DO WE HAVE OVA HERE? A CUPPA HATERS? CUPPA HATERS? WHILE *tag team name* IS HASHTAG LOSING WE'RE GOIN TO BE HASHTAG TWINNING!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Not a fan when UK posters start singing US posts - there's something about UK typing, Enzo's verbage, but when those posters try and copy it sounds so off-key haha.

ringwork wise i'd say enzo is probably all that's wrong with how the pc works

it's like they taught him the basic moves only because they knew his strengths were on the mic and shipped him out asap

Top Bottom