• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Sephzilla

2c669c47db081ea838724ac1a1387724b9d73446_hq.gif

I know people don't like Enzo, but Cass actually pisses me off. That video is a prime example.

"IT SEEMS LIKE YOU TWO DON'T LIKE WHAT HE'S SAYING."

What the FUCK kind of robotic delivery is that, and why on earth would anyone say anything like that in the first place!?

Yeah, Cass is by far worse on the mic than Enzo is and it's not even close.

Every time.

Big Cass.

Does a promo.

He talks like this.

AND

WHEN

HE

WANTS

TO

GET

INTENSE

HE

YELLS

ONE

WORD

AT

A

TIME

BECAUSE

THATS

ALL

HE

CAN

DO.

i do feel a bit bad for enzo and cass since i'm sure the plan was for them to get the belts before the hardy's signed on for wrestlemania

but they're still super over and they'll get the belts eventually so they'll be fine

ReiGun

Cass really does cut promos like English is his sixth language.

He better be thankful he's big and tall (and you can't teach that), because there's no way the company would so much potential in the guy without that.

I do wish him and Enzo all the best, though. They're fun guys and you can really feel they're having the time of their lives. Enzo is out here partying with Drake and Future, not worried about nothing lol

Vader vs Hansen at WrestleWar '91 is a hoot and a half, friends. Six minutes of big dudes throwing potatoes. Shame Stan didn't stick around for longer in WCW, but in his book he said the suits thought he was too disgusting for TV haha.

Cass really does cut promos like English is his sixth language.

He better be thankful he's big and tall (and you can't teach that), because there's no way the company would so much potential in the guy without that.

I do wish him and Enzo all the best, though. They're fun guys and you can really feel they're having the time of their lives.
He said someone (heavily implied to be Bill DeMott) straight up said he would be fired if he wasn't tall.

Top Bottom