• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Heroman

Banned
Rollins was in one of the best matches in WWE history
Rumble-2-gifs-001_002.gif

Syder

I think I'm happier with Taker's last match being an intentional retirement with a shit match then Sting being forced out of a match by being legitimately injured with his career ending because of it.
Not glad Sting got injured obviously but I think the match culminated in a way that worked with the storyline. Men in their 50s really shouldn't be wrasslin' and the severity of the injuries meant WWE wouldn't be asking for any more matches from him.

People on Reddit drawing comparisons between Aleister Black and CM Punk just because they both have tattoos and sit with their legs crossed.
Aleister Black is an entrance. An entrance I find pretty corny, to be honest, and one that will lose it's impact after you've seen it a dozen times.

The theme is cool as fuck though.

Pikma

Banned
Don't worry they'll use this damn good wrestler a lot on Raw, then after a few weeks you'll get tired of it and will want him to go back to jobber matches

Luschient

My network subscription is still somehow active so I watched the Hogan/Michaels Summerslam match today. I've just seen a couple of gifs of it and wanted to see if Michaels comically oversold the entire time.

The match....wasn't that bad? And I don't think Michaels oversold much at all, just once or twice but not in a way that made me be like "wtf is he doing?". Might see if I can find the lead-up to the match on YT.

Syder

I don't think there's a place for a chaotic neutral wrestler in modern WWE. This is why Dean Ambrose will never work.

This next UFC card is gonna be lit y'all.
Damn straight. If there's one card casuals watch this year it should be this one. Stacked to the ceiling with great match-ups.

Raw64life

People on Reddit drawing comparisons between Aleister Black and CM Punk just because they both have tattoos and sit with their legs crossed.

Their physiques are nearly identical. Aleister Black is just Marty Scrull's head screwed onto CM Punk's body.

Was it Data that referred to Black as being like a CAW after the thirteen year old kids had thrown the tats all over him? because I can't help agree.

Though my CAWs back then tended to look Baron Corbin esque soooo, guess I can't talk.

My network subscription is still somehow active so I watched the Hogan/Michaels Summerslam match today. I've just seen a couple of gifs of it and wanted to see if Michaels comically oversold the entire time.

The match....wasn't that bad? And I don't think Michaels oversold much at all, just once or twice but not in a way that made me be like "wtf is he doing?". Might see if I can find the lead-up to the match on YT.
He made Hogan look super strong.

Syder

Alien: Covenant is a mistake. It's nothing but trash.
The Alien franchise is literally 0-5* since Aliens.

*Alien 3 (1992)
Alien: Resurrection (1997)
Alien vs. Predator (2004)
Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007)
Prometheus (2012)

Fuck it, may as well make it 0-6 because of how bad Aliens: Colonical Marines was

Tom Nook

Alien and Aliens two different movies, both are # 1 for me.

Alien = Aliens > Alien 3 > Alien R > Pro >>>>>>AVP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AVP2

Fuck Covenant

A sigh of relief knowing mine never got this bad.

Last time CAW stuff was a lot of fun for me was in the Day of Reckoning duo when me and my friend just kept creating outlandish tag teams of increasingly silly and/or gimmicky looking wrestlers.

Friends, I just got back from the cinema.

Alien: Covenant is a mistake. It's nothing but trash.

A friend of mine just gave me a review consisting of nothing but "eeehhhhhhhhh..."
As expected.

Syder

Alien 3 isn't that bad, just a step down for the series. Resurrection totally buried the series.

AvP franchise is trash. Requiem is insulting.

Prometheus' original script was excellent, it could've been a really great film. The final product was at the very least thought provoking and had some great scenes (med-pod scene) and a couple of great characters (David 8 & Elizabeth Shaw).

Top Bottom