• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Alien 3 isn't that bad, just a step down for the series. Resurrection totally buried the series.

AvP franchise is trash. Requiem is insulting.

Prometheus' original script was excellent, it could've been a really great film. The final product was at the very least thought provoking and had some great scenes (med-pod scene) and a couple of great characters (David 8 & Elizabeth Shaw).

This one reminds me of The Dark Knight Rises, because like that movie, I've spent a lot of time since watching it going over the myriad of plot holes and dumb writing.

And the inconsistencies are infuriating. Xenos can grow to full size in mere minutes now? Aggghh. Please don't watch this shitty movie.

Hex

Banned
Finn mark has shit taste in za too 😂😂😂

j0JmeYL.gif

I'm sorry, did someone say something?

Aiii

So not worth it
Lots of stuff. Pretty much every match-up had people shooting. Two thrown punches. Everyone was flustered.

Cormier/Jones is going to be a hell of a fight.

No it's not, it's gonna be the same boring DC match he always has.

hey sincerely from the bottom of my heart thank you for making me laugh earlier. I was really panicking. Boss was not upset with me, just told me to take corrective action next time, and said it was ok. Im so fn relieved. This would have ruined my whole weekend.

You guys are the very best of the best. If i could reach my hand out and tag you all I would.

Kaladin

Ah, that sucks. I missed them when they were over here last month, they were playing my most hated venue and it sold out super quick (because the place is tiny, they totally could have run a bigger building).

I've missed a few shows because artists become mega popular and don't book an arena to hold the size of crowds they would draw. I'm looking at you Sturgill Simpson.

Tall4Life

Harry Styles's solo stuff is nothing like one direction at all, give it a chance

when pitchfork or melonhead gives it a good review suddenly everyone will say its a good album, smfh

Harry Styles's solo stuff is nothing like one direction at all

It's absolutely nothing I expected from him ever, and I say that having looked forward to his solo work all year

When Sign of the Times debuted and that piano kicked in my jaw dropped. I usually don't preorder albums, but had to make an exception after that

Tall4Life

It's absolutely nothing I expected from him ever, and I say that having looked forward to his solo work all year

When Sign of the Times debuted and that piano kicked in my jaw dropped. I usually don't preorder albums, but had to make an exception after that

Yeah, I didn't expect him to go in this direction (hahahahahahaha get it). With some more varied instruments I think he could be fucking stellar, but this is a good start

I like these dudes a lot, the album's a bit patchy overall but this song in particular is great; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKo9tQtQsQA

Thought you were a proper heavy doomy guy? :p Sounds good.

Ah, that sucks. I missed them when they were over here last month, they were playing my most hated venue and it sold out super quick (because the place is tiny, they totally could have run a bigger building).
Where was that? Always good to know where to avoid

I've missed a few shows because artists become mega popular and don't book an arena to hold the size of crowds they would draw. I'm looking at you Sturgill Simpson.
I'm still super salty about Paramore selling out Royal Albert Hall in like 2 minutes 😒

Top Bottom