• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Roman has had more good matches than Rollins
tumblr_noy5v5Vk2R1slj24go1_500.gif

In the past year and a bit at least both he and Ambrose have had better matches. Seth post injury has been mainly average to downright meh matches with a few exceptions (the triple threat with Miz and Finn, the HIAC and no DQ KO matches). It's a shame because pre injury he was really fucking good in the ring.

Are there any good Pete Dunne and/or the other British guy who is on the upcoming NXT PPV matches that I should watch? Never saw either of them wrestle, but I'm interested.

Are there any good Pete Dunne and/or the other British guy who is on the upcoming NXT PPV matches that I should watch? Never saw either of them wrestle, but I'm interested.

If you've got the Network, Day 2 of the UK tournament, Dunne vs Mark Andrews and Tyler vs Trent Seven on NXT episodes.

ReiGun

Carmella was really hurt by not getting at least one win over Nikki. It was her one big feud and she was actually starting to get reactions. Then she lost. Twice.

She's also not great in the ring, but she has the other parts of her character down and makes for a good mid level heel.

I think Ellsworth's popularity was going to fade with or without Carmella though

If anything, being paired with Carmella was the best move for the guy. He would have faded out completely otherwise. Now, he instead gets regularly featured as a bit player in the women's division.

Rollins gets over by injuring his opponents.

He's way worse than Shibata.

Cena, Stinger and Finn. That's a fucking lot for one year let alone an entire career. There are men in roster who have careers without hurting a single personr. I'm a Rollins mark but that shit is unacceptable.

RBH

Carmella is doing fine.

Her entrance doesn't garner much of a reaction, but once she's on the mic or in the ring, she fills her role as a midcard heel perfectly fine.

seth's reinjury from the submission by joe just makes me annoyed by how much seth is twisting around during it

what the fuck did you expect to happen when joe inevitably pulled you down when you have both your legs at completely different angles

Anth0ny

all members of the shield are the absolute shits

roman is boring as fuck in ring. like a robot designed to have 3.5* matches.

rollins was good before the injury but sucks now

ambrose stopped trying

Zach

Watching Dan Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler at Bragging Rights 2010. Vickie Guerrero is Ziggler's manager or whatever and the commentary about her is pure trash. Just terrible.

I'm not sure the Shield would be able to last if they were still around. The break-up might have happened too early to anyone's liking but it probably would have come within the next year since they wouldn't have opponents to fight,

I know these were shoot injuries but it looks so much better than how Taker bowed out.
I think I'm happier with Taker's last match being an intentional retirement with a shit match then Sting being forced out of a match by being legitimately injured with his career ending because of it.

Zach

Oh my god, I've watched this match before!

I just watched the Bryan/Ziggler match from Bragging Rights 2010 (it was from some top 100 matches list one of you posted). It was pretty good.

You know what was pretty distracting, though? The commentators constantly making fun of Vickie Guerrero. "Vickie's fat, huh huh!" "Vickie's so ugly, har har!" "Vickie has bad teeth, hurr!" This is the PG era? The era attempting to appeal to children? What an example to set.

-_-

RBH

People on Reddit drawing comparisons between Aleister Black and CM Punk just because they both have tattoos and sit with their legs crossed.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Roman was carried to every good match he's had. Any time he is wrestling someone who isn't far better then he is it's the drizzling shits.

Ambrose gives me more of the 'good matches only with great wrestlers' vibe. Roman's had good matches with Strowman and even Big Show and if anyone says those were carry jobs, yeahokaypal.jpg

Top Bottom