• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

So damn the wwecw could've been much more. Bam bam, Douglas, and raven turned down due to money. Spike and Ryno turned down due to tna Bwahaha! Same with Dudley's. WOW!

One of my first promos, I was told that I am way too expressive in my face because I am a naturally an expressive person and he’s like: ‘you gotta bring it down, you gotta calm down a little bit'

Not Vince telling Alexa to stop it with the facial expressions.

Heroman

Banned
tumblr_nyy2n7Skyx1s066k8o1_400.gif

Menome

Best album of the year so far for me has been Grandaddy's, with good runners up from Austra and Goldfrapp.

A lot of other releases have just been "alright", and in the cases of Gorillaz and Depeche Mode, disappointingly boring.

shaowebb

it's not one direction at all

I still confuse their name with "One Dimension". Its how I sum up their group. The hilarity over fans getting in arms that they were called out for using "The Who-Baba O Riley" for a song was great. Kids were acting like The Who stole from their boy band lol.

Caderfix

i don't like one direction at all and my favorite album is in rainbows and i frequently listen to tame impala bjork arcade fire wilco and others

ILoveTeenPop4Life

On a serious note, I'm just grinding your gears, and, even if you liked One Direction there'd be no shame in that. Listen to the music you like and be happy.

You suck for liking Roman Reigns though.

What Makes You Beautiful is a timeless classic. One Direction downright killed what little of a chance for a career the Wanted had. Amazing.

headphones-time.gif

They all have terrible tattoos though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i'm mostly hopeful alexisonfire is working on a new album since theyre touring together again since dallas made some time for those vanilla midgets

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Best song I've heard this year (though it didn't come out this year).

I have no idea what a "magikarp" is, but it's a kickin tune.

Song has been popping up in my Youtube recommended list for the past week.

I'm like, I know Youtube, I own Pokken Tournament and know this song is a BANGER.

hey sincerely from the bottom of my heart thank you for making me laugh earlier. I was really panicking. Boss was not upset with me, just told me to take corrective action next time, and said it was ok. Im so fn relieved. This would have ruined my whole weekend.

You guys are the very best of the best. If i could reach my hand out and tag you all I would.

Glad it worked out

hey sincerely from the bottom of my heart thank you for making me laugh earlier. I was really panicking. Boss was not upset with me, just told me to take corrective action next time, and said it was ok. Im so fn relieved. This would have ruined my whole weekend.

You guys are the very best of the best. If i could reach my hand out and tag you all I would.
What happened? Maybe I missed it.

Thought you were a proper heavy doomy guy? :p Sounds good.

Where was that? Always good to know where to avoid

Heh, I listen to all sorts - big black metal fan, but I'd go mad if I listened to it all the time.

And it was The Underworld - tiny, overpriced little sweat box with terrible viewing angles. Fuck that place.

Top Bottom