• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Then he'll take it, dump it in the trash and come back to the promised land.
He's going to return triumphantly and immediately get assigned the Stardust gimmick. A better gimmick than he currently has.

Pretty sure it was designed by this dude

office-space-flair.png

>Thinks Cody The American Nightmare winning isn't the only possible ending
8c3.jpg

I will tell you a tale. I got very drunk last night with the intention to watch wrestling but a close friend came around instead. I have no idea how the fuck she goes drink for drink with me but there are over a dozen empty beers, an empty bottle of rum and fuck knows what else laying outside. So the hangover is rough.

She was still asleep when I read this post and starting pissing myself with laughter which woke her up wanting to know what was so fucking funny.

How do I explain this to her? How do I explain what is so funny?

At least it has helped with my quest to remain pure for Heroman.

It's amazing how NJPW's IC title can look more valuable in an angle where it is literally treated like garbage than any of WWE's titles have in a decade.

Why do they make sami look like such a fucking doofus in these backstage segments.

It's how he is known in person and they think a window into that will get the audience behind him just as he is popular backstage. The problem here is that we don't know him on a personal level so his shinanigans wind up looking more like inside jokes to us only his peers will get.

They are, ironically, letting this dude bury himself

The problem is that WWE thinks that Daniel Bryan got over because of their bad booking as opposed to in spite of it, so they keep trying to recreate it with people like Sami and Bayley and are shocked when it doesn't work.

Scurll joined the BC.

Omega showed up and fired Adam Cole. Cole got attacked by Scurll and the Bucks and is out.

Really incredibly well done angle all around.

Big roh spoiler

MARTY SCRULL IN BULLET CLUB!!!!!!

Scurll joined the BC.

Omega showed up and fired Adam Cole. Cole got attacked by Scurll and the Bucks and is out.

Really incredibly well done angle all around.

HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM IS LIT

MARTY'S IN
THE BULLET CLUB RIP ADAM COLE

It's not really a spoiler considering it's happening live on PPV.

So that was why there was so much drama/comedy on Being The Elite YouTube show.

I do wonder if/when the Cole vs. Omega match will happen. Omega doesn't work US indies, and Cole is working on borrowed time if he's going to WWE.

Really the only place I could see it is in Long Beach, but I don't see that happening if Omega is IWGP champ.

Sami's intentional underdog booking is the worst. The Woody Allen character as well fucking sucks. I've seen people say it's great for him but I don't see it that way at all.

I'd say Becky is basically now what they want Bayley to be. Her booking is basically unintentional in how bad it is, but she's still the most over woman on the Smackdown roster despite the fact that the only real big win she's had in the past year or so would be her title win and the victory over Mickie at Elimination Chamber.

Top Bottom