• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

ElRenoRaven

LOL. Kurt Angle was not happy I had his phone number. I like that line. I like Dean. I don't care what wrestlegaf thinks or how sloppy Ambrose is. I like him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol Ambrose obviously not on the phone because you can see the text

BiggNife

I thought it was a fine promo but they are straight up admitting they're just throwing Seth into this storyline because Brock isn't here

Which, uh, ok I guess

Wait,so they come in for Brock title , instead they get the intercontinental title? If I'm them I just tank the match lol and keep my eyes on the bigger target.

Jopie

Just get the belt off of Lesnar. It is stupid to let that belt be held hostage. It doesn't add prestige to the belt, it doesn't make it more important, it just makes people forget about it.

UberTag

LOL. Kurt Angle was not happy I had his phone number. I like that line. I like Dean. I don't care what wrestlegaf thinks or how sloppy Ambrose is. I like him.
I like his promos.
I like his taste in women.
I like his look.
I just don't care for his matches when he's phoning it in... which is often.

I don't understand why Strongman won't ever be the same. He broke a door and got hit a couple of times after the match. How is this even comparable to the supposed beat down he gave RR?

GunBR

I will never understand all the hate of WrassleGAF with Ambrose
Yeah he's not so good at the ring, but he always entertaining with the mic (IMO)

Bronx-Man

Banned
Dean isn't important enough as champion to defend it on Payback last night

257.gif

Damn, I just realized homeboy went from WM preshow to not even being booked.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah he's not so good at the ring, but he always entertaining with the mic (IMO)

He's just kind of a smart aleck. Not really that great on the mic.

Jopie

Uhh... wasn't this segment about people wanting the Universal Title? Why is this a #1 Contender for the IC strap?

It boiled down to "we all want to be the top champion on Raw, but for some reason they decided to make a man who wrestles 3x a year the champion, so let's settle."

Brock about to go on a magical year long run as champ, defending the belt twice.

He was entertaining that one time when he was a snake in the grass, unhinged heel of the Shield. After that, man did he suck big time.

This is fucking stupid. Stroman got hit by a door a few times. Why are they playing this up like he's crippled or something now.

It's so forced. There are a thousand ways they could have kayfabe hurt him to make this angle work.

Top Bottom