• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

ElRenoRaven

6GTLt6f.png

Would be cool to see the NWA become something again. Billy does love wrestling at least so that's a good thing too.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Guys the 30 day rule is that the champion has to be physically able to defend the belt within 30 days of winning it, not that they have to defend the belt in 30 days. They aren't stripping someone of the title because they didn't get booked in a match, the champ has no say in that, that would be fucking retarded.

Don't bitch about rules if you don't actually know the rules.

Guys the 30 day rule is that the champion has to be physically able to defend the belt within 30 days of winning it, not that they have to defend the belt in 30 days. They aren't stripping someone of the title because they didn't get booked in a match, the champ has no say in that, that would be fucking retarded.

Don't bitch about rules if you don't actually know the rules.
Well damn.

I swear this match is boring. They have to stop all of these multi man matches.

Multi-mans are fine when there's a point behind any of it. When it's just "none of these people are in feuds or they are but have nothing to fight for, fuck it throw them in", which it's been a lot of, it sucks and needs to stop

The company wants this much content, they can definitely provide far less filler for it

cw title booking is so good and everything else is so awful

Not going to happen...

He wants to wrestle...

Billy needs to sign him and then break the bank and get CM Punk. Instant competition for WWE.
I would hope the Shibata incident plus the fact his kid is literally due any second now awakens a realization in him.

Top Bottom