• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

ElRenoRaven

Sometimes looks like the fans wants every wrestler to be a heel
But man, look what happened to Seth.

As someone else mentioned the problem isn't being faces. The problem is Vince and the promos and type of faces he wants. It's the same problem most of the heels have too. It's all just so bland and samey anymore. He wants cowardly heels and bland ass kissing babyfaces.

Look in this thread it was posted in here ( I think), it has been posted about 100 times before.

Yep. Can't imagine anyone in the thread over the last 5-6 months not having heard about it

ed: Looks like we boutta have banned user 3 of the weekend, wow

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
They've showed the same goober in the crowd at least three times

Syder

Dean talking about 'fighting champions'
e5YuU.gif

ReiGun

I like Dean coming out and basically saying "fuck the Universal Championship."

If Brock is really gonna hold the thing till Mania, they need to make the IC title matter in the interim.

It's funny reading this thread's reactions to Dean while the crowd goes crazy for him.

So yeah, looks like the IC title is def Raw's main title while Brock is gone.

Also what happened to Balor vs Bray???

ElRenoRaven

I like Dean coming out and basically saying "fuck the Universal Championship."

If Brock is really gonna hold the thing till Mania, they need to make the IC title matter in the interim.

Yup. Really just fucking hate the use of part timers as champs. It does nothing for the title to have it disappear for months.

Top Bottom