• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Man that segment was terrible. Not even Miz could salvage that shit.

Seth Rollins is really starting to bring the cringe. Just cannot buy into this face turn.

So I'm assuming we won't see Brock wrestle/defend his title until Summerslam?

GunBR

This is fucking stupid. Stroman got hit by a door a few times. Why are they playing this up like he's crippled or something now.

It's so forced. There are a thousand ways they could have kayfabe hurt him to make this angle work.
He got hit by a door by THE BIG DOG
He's lucky that he can still use his arm

UberTag

Because Brock isn't gonna show up until june
Let's be fair. Dude is just going to hop around the ring while Paul talks for him.
Brock isn't doing anything of substance until July. And hopefully that match consists of more offense than a bunch of suplexes.

Seth Rollins is really starting to bring the cringe. Just cannot buy into this face turn.

Brock vs Stroman at Great Balls Of Fire.

Brock Vs Finn or Seth at SS.

Syder

Let's be real, Rollins & Bálor being in that segment and associated with the IC title was pointless.

Extreme Rules will be Ambrose v Miz for IC title, Rollins v Bálor and Strowman v Reigns rematch.
Bray vs Balor.

I guarantee we'll get Joe vs Rollins again.
Yeah, you're right. Bray's got a yearning to be pinned again.

GunBR

The rumor is that he's gonna wrestle at the Great Balls of Fire (lol)

ElRenoRaven

i wish they'd bring king of the ring and try to make it legit again

I've wished for that for years. I really miss the old school King of the Ring. I miss a lot of the gimmick PPVs.

I'd love to see Suvivor Series be focused on 5 man elimination matches like they used to be. I'd love to see WWE bring back WCW Wargames type matches. I'd love to see hardcore based ppvs, etc. I'm kind of sad they've gotten away from that type stuff and now every PPV is just another Raw & Smackdown with an occasional special match once in a blue moon.

This is fucking stupid. Stroman got hit by a door a few times. Why are they playing this up like he's crippled or something now.

It's so forced. There are a thousand ways they could have kayfabe hurt him to make this angle work.
They're playing it up because he got hit by a damn door a few times. That shit hurts. I don't understand the problem with this.
Unlike his Shield brother Dean Ambrose, The Big Dog doesn't phone it in.
Fucking right.

Tom Nook

Brock defends title in July's Great Balls of Fire.

jesus christ this silence

I've wished for that for years. I really miss the old school King of the Ring. I miss a lot of the gimmick PPVs.

I'd love to see Suvivor Series be focused on 5 man elimination matches like they used to be. I'd love to see WWE bring back WCW Wargames type matches. I'd love to see hardcore based ppvs, etc. I'm kind of sad they've gotten away from that type stuff and now every PPV is just another Raw & Smackdown with an occasional special match once in a blue moon.
Thankfully as last years SS showed, the elimination match being the main part of it will hopefully be a thing with raw vs smackdown.

You need to get laid man

tumblr_n1m2apfaa81qevcs2o1_400.gif

ElRenoRaven

It sucks the 30 day defense rule isn't enforced anymore.

That's what frustrates me the most. Another thing I miss. I miss that they had these "Rules" They were enforced. Champ hand to defend at least once every 30 days. Everyone got a rematch if they lost their belt, etc. Nowdays they don't enforce this shit but once in a blue moon when they decide to for the hell of it.

I can't decide between this match I don't want to watch or the shitty cavs game.

I could just take a shower but this match will only be 5 minutes.

Idk but this raw has been lacklustre

Top Bottom