• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
aleister's theme is 'brocore' as fuck

as someone who has unfortunately had to deal with a lot of brocore bands. like they're a bad lioneheart knockoff and lionheart is broy as fuck

aleister's theme is 'brocore' as fuck

as someone who has unfortunately had to deal with a lot of brocore bands. like they're a bad lioneheart knockoff and lionheart is broy as fuck
The vocals make the difference I think

Musically, yea absolutely. Pretty sure its just open note chugs with the occasional weedle part

Doesn't help when the theme is like 1.5 minutes of 2 vocal sections and doesn't actually go anywhere

As far as I know, the WWE claims they actually pushed him really hard, as the underdog build up was intentional (I don't believe in that at all).

I would've guessed as much. I remember listening to a podcast that Vince didn't believe in Bryan; that he didn't fit Vince idea of what a superstar should be.

And it was evident in the RR where DB was eliminated early.

I'll take it.

You are on, friend.

If Ziggler scores a win over Nakamura, even by DQ, at Backlash 2017, you will wear an avatar of my choosing for 30 consecutive days beginning when I PM you the image. I will post in this thread or in OT2, if we get there, when I have PM'ed the image to you. will PM you the image no more than 48 hours after Backlash 2017 has concluded.

If Nakamura scores a win over Ziggler, including a win by disqualification, at Backlash 2017, I will wear an avatar of your hooding for 30 consecutive days beginning when you PM me the image. You will post in this thread or in OT2, if we get there, when you have PM'ed the image to me. You will PM me the image no more than 48 hours after Backlash 2017 has concluded.

Failure to live up to avatar bet results in a one month ban from NeoGAF.

w4SiH.gif

Zach

don't play that card, Skyler is just a total dumpsterfire by season 5 and the hate is justified

Stop being sensitive to cards, you loser. Skyler is in a really, really bad spot. Maybe you would understand if you ever had anyone to care for, imBask, but you have nothing... nothing!

: )

Another thing I missed about the old WWE: large factions.

The Wyatt family could have had this and benefited from it, but WWE dropped the ball.
Having Bryan be in it was good, but it lasted short. It would have been best if within the year the storyline would have consisted of the family growing, collecting wrestlers as the months went by.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
AJ's NJPW theme was super generic and the only thing that saved it was 'fuck your dreams fuck your life' the actual instrumentals of that song are garbahj

Sephzilla

Another thing I missed about the old WWE: large factions.

The Wyatt family could have had this and benefited from it, but WWE dropped the ball.
Having Bryan be in it was good, but it lasted short. It would have been best if within the year the storyline would have consisted of the family growing, collecting wrestlers as the months went by.

The hottest a crowd has ever been for a Roman Reigns match was the Shield vs Wyatts match. Too bad Vince hates factions though and only ran with factions in the 90s because the nWo happened

It's good that they're hyping him up as a special attraction

The problem is they can only do it once and if his NXT run is any indication it's going to be more excitement to see him over what he's actually involved in

I think Nak is going to have the same issue as AJ when he came in when you have a bunch of voices shouting at you "THIS GUY IS THE BEST, LOOK AT THIS GUY, WOW!" without them really giving you a reason to think that

Even though smart crowds were behind Styles from day one I don't think he really got to show his stuff until after Mania/the Jericho feud

You ask most non regular NJPW fans to explain why Nak is so good and they'll just say "HES GOT SUCH GREAT CHARISMA" which, sure. But that's really all most can give in why they think he's this great person.

I like Nakamura's first match being saved for the PPV. People would just complain if they had him fight a match every single week and complain of how Nakamura fighting whatever superstar was WWE throwing away a dream match on free TV.

The problem is he's been on NXT for a year and has tons of hype from that, plus his hype from NJPW.

I don't think WWE is doing him any favors with this kind of stuff. It's taking a good to great in-ring worker and turning him into a character.

I do think it's super convenient that HHH and Steph have vanished from TV again

They'll wait until all playoffs are done then pop back in so they can say how they helped ratings.

Zach

You know what was, like, the worst scene ever from Breaking Bad, though? Skyler singing "Happy Birthday" to Ted. I actually skipped it on the rewatch. It's the only thing I've fast-forwarded through. That's some all-day cringe.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also Liger really needs to stop doing 'the right thing' and letting these dorks Ospreay and Kushida in the spotlight

I NEED Liger vs Hiromu

Top Bottom