• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

dean-ambrose-stone-cold-podcast-e1470720839860-1487789577-800.png

Dean buried himself.

Kaladin

Are you guys looking forward to the seemingly rushed and wildly spoiled UK Championship special? Apparently they taped 4 episodes that weekend, but they don't even have things in place to make this a series yet....it hasn't even been named.

it was a great peak into the madness of Vince.

I'd love a follow up Austin/Vince podcast because Austin would probably grill Vince a ton about Roman
I'd pay 50 bucks to hear Vince take off the business hat and go full shoot about the business and things he has done. Hell, I'm sure a lot of us internet watchers would.

Caderfix

I've never listened to the infamous Stone Cold Podcast featuring Dean. However, seeing the things people say about it makes me somewhat interested to, just so to know how much of a trainwreck it was.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've never listened to the infamous Stone Cold Podcast featuring Dean. However, seeing the things people say about it makes me somewhat interested to, just so to know how much of a trainwreck it was.

watch it then immediately watch the aj one afterwards
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9br8nn7gt44kwoss0kgko4g4w_640.gif

This interview wouldn't be on the network brother.

I know, I was making a joke about the network. Still, I don't think Vince is willing to participate in that interview outside the network. Hell, I would think Vince would make it so he charges at the very least 14.99 for just that one interview alone and treat it as an event.

It's just Austin asking a bunch of questions about his past, Dean trying to dodge them and not give any real answers

Culminates with Dean flat out saying his match with Brock sucked because of Brock, and Austin ends the podcast by telling him he thinks he's being lazy in the ring

Aiii

So not worth it
Netflix and Youtube are coming apparently. Those really should have been day one though. The Switch was pushed out a little early and I think that no Netflix/Youtube at launch was a biproduct of that.

I just want to play games, I can watch Netflix on one of my ten other devices, Most of which use 1 watt of power an hour, compared to what consoles draw even in idle mode.

I really see no need for consoles to be multimedia devices.

I know, I was making a joke about the network. Still, I don't think Vince is willing to participate in that interview outside the network. Hell, I would think Vince would make it so he charges at the very least 14.99 for just that one interview alone and treat it as an event.
I'm telling you, 50 bucks. And if someone leaks it, they go to jail!

Fox318

Brock proved he knows the business when he agreed to not job to dean.

He could have let him win to have an opponent after the UFC fight but he knew to not job to somebody like that.

Sephzilla

I just want to play games, I can watch Netflix on one of my ten other devices, Most of which use 1 watt of power an hour, compared to what consoles draw even in idle mode.

I really see no need for consoles to be multimedia devices.

The reason you have ten other devices that can do netflix is because everyone agreed it was an essential thing to include for any device that has the ability to use the internet. So I hate this "i have other devices" argument because it's really self defeating. Also because game consoles have been multimedia devices for over a decade now

Sephzilla

It's legit, they're a shitty company. Pro tip : never go there during the holiday season. Their seasonal people have zero training, I know this from experience.

The only thing I don't like about Gamestop are their trade in deals and their selling used games as new shit.

I've heard people rail on Gamestop for treating employees poorly or under paying them, and then those same people buy games from Amazon and apparently have never heard the horror stories of being an Amazon warehouse employee

Top Bottom