• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Need to chill so reading the fucked up thread of two bros fighting each other over a TV 😂
What a fucking joke that thread is, people really recommending jail time over something so stupid. If my bestfriend hit me in the face over an argument I wouldn't even take it that far. Then the other person saying seek psychiatric help...

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Its fantastic. Game looks and performs great on the switch.

Shoot:
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is a better kart racer

Damn straight it is.

Know whats better then SASRT though? Blur. Best kart racer ever. Fixed non random powerups that you can see and are actually balanced and fun? Wow what a concept.

Sephzilla

The best arcade racer is either Burnout 3 or Burnout Revenge and any other opinion is clearly wrong

Damn, might need to pick this up then. I feel like I'm running out of Switch stuff (already played/playing through GEM and Wonder Boy)

I only have MK8 and Zelda right now. I actually need to jump back into Zelda now that the move stuff is mostly done. Thinking about snagging Bomberman as well

Caderfix

What a fucking joke that thread is, people really recommending jail time over something so stupid. If my bestfriend hit me in the face over an argument I wouldn't even take it that far. Then the other person saying seek psychiatric help...

Yeah, man. I'd defend myself and talk about it later. Maybe move out if it looked like the issue was not solved. Pressing charges? Come on...

Don't know if anyone mentioned it:

Best of Super Juniors Day 1 live stream and archive will be free on NJPW World.

Also, World is being redone. The new interface will be live tomorrow (May 16 11am JST).

Sephzilla

I think it's funny that the Switch can fucking detect the color of your goddamn Joycons, but can't surf the internet. The Switch is definitely growing on me but Holy Zandig you can see how screwed up their priorities were in certain areas.

Beefy

So dudes, what would you have done if some drunk white dude was asking your mum to sit on his lap as you and her walked past?

The best arcade racer is either Burnout 3 or Burnout Revenge and any other opinion is clearly wrong

I only have MK8 and Zelda right now. I actually need to jump back into Zelda now that the move stuff is mostly done. Thinking about snagging Bomberman as well

I finished Zelda already so that's why I'm kind of limbering for stuff right now. I commute 2 hours each way daily so my game time is a premium then, which is how I got through zelda so much. Things like GEM are fun, but I can't play those for hours on hours on end.

Kaladin

Looks awesome and really fun, which is going to make it all so tragic when it turns to shit in the 3rd season like everything Jenji Kohan does.

Hopefully they do more than a one or two season plot with this. Orange Is The New Black should have been a short series, but they wanted to make it a mega ensemble cast series when the original focus was the main character.

Beefy

People like that are just looking for a reaction and honestly any retaliation isn't worth the possible ramifications of it in my opinion.

I'm glad I live in UK, I don't get shot up for giving some one a slap.😂. Had a few people say he deserved it, he was doing it to loads of women.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Now that I think about it, didn't Split/Second, Blur, and ModNation Racers all come out in the same week? 2010 was insane for kart racers.

Didn't realize there was a takeover this week

Card seems underwhelming
Itami/Roode will probably be a fine match for what it is, not terribly excited for it

Women's 3 way has potential to be great, though I fear it's the most likely to be brought down with fuckery

Ladder tag match will be dope

UK Championship match will be the best of the night

Are there any other scheduled matches yet?

I think it's funny that the Switch can fucking detect the color of your goddamn Joycons, but can't surf the internet. The Switch is definitely growing on me but Holy Zandig you can see how screwed up their priorities were in certain areas.

How is an internet browser a priority? I'm still stunned you're still hung up over this.

Sephzilla

How is an internet browser a priority? I'm still stunned you're still hung up over this.

Because it's 2017 and we need to stop giving Nintendo a free pass for being a decade behind the times. They can make a Switch recognize that my left joycon is fucking maroon but they can't include basic features that have been part of every internet-ready device for about the last 5 years

Sephzilla

Screw an internet browser, I want Netflix - especially with the functionality to download shows to watch offline, would be killer for the Switch, ffs!

Netflix and Youtube are coming apparently. Those really should have been day one though. The Switch was pushed out a little early and I think that no Netflix/Youtube at launch was a biproduct of that.

Tom Nook

This Predator broke kayfabe :(
ErT70Ln.jpg

Because it's 2017 and we need to stop giving Nintendo a free pass for being a decade behind the times. They can make a Switch recognize that my left joycon is fucking maroon but they can't include basic features that have been part of every internet-ready device for about the last 5 years

I guess your argument holds on the basis of an internet browser being defined as a basic feature. I don't see how it is. Most internet browsers on consoles are so shitty to use that i am inclined to merely whip out my phone and find what i want done in a matter of seconds rather than mess with joysticks to and buttons to do simple navigation.

Like, not once during 140 hrs in zelda or 50 in isaac or now 30 in mario kart have i raged over this ha ha

Sephzilla

I guess your argument holds on the basis of an internet browser being defined as a basic feature. I don't see how it is. Most internet browsers on consoles are so shitty to use that i am inclined to merely whip out my phone and find what i want done in a matter of seconds rather than mess with joysticks to and buttons to do simple navigation.

Like, not once during 140 hrs in zelda or 50 in isaac or now 30 in mario kart have i raged over this ha ha

The switch has a touchscreen though, just like your phone/tablet. Do you use the browser on your phone?

Top Bottom