• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Sephzilla

Injustice 2 anyone?

Think I am nabbing this tonight (no later than Friday) on PS4.

I'm going to get it but probably not day one. I hope they didn't change up my main from Injustice 1 too much.

injustice-green-lantern-01.jpg

All of them are boring except for Black Flag, and specifically the parts of Black Flag that aren't Assassin's Creed

If they took all the sneaky assassin bullshit out of Black Flag and added in a robust economy and trading system, I could have played that game damn near endlessly. Maybe add in a degree of base building as well, etc. Build your wealth, grow your pirate fleet, side with one faction and conquer the Caribbean, or play everyone against each other for profit. Sigh.

Sephzilla

Playing as Hal Jordan.

In any year.

I cracked the top 100 leaderboard as Hal. Also, playing as Hal resulted in triggering the most massive amount of salt I've ever seen playing against someone. Basically someone kept getting baited right into the same bread and butter combo for GL in that game so I just kept doing it over and over

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Aren't most of Netherrealm's PC ports shit though?

The assumption is that the PC version isn't launching with the console versions so that they can take the time to do it right.

But I don't live in magical candyland, so I assume that if a PC version ever does come out, it's going to be ass.

Sephzilla

I hope Injustice 2 has a Watchmen character in it just for the delicious salt from Alan Moore and Watchmen purists

HOW DARE DC COMICS USE CHARACTERS OWNED BY DC COMICS IN THEIR GAME ABOUT DC COMICS CHARACTERS!

Hard to pick between Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 but I'm not going to load up on two fighting games in a month

ok, fess up...

Who is paying $40 plus tax for Street Fighter 2?

*looks at Falling Edge*

(you with me?)

I hope Injustice 2 has a Watchmen character in it just for the delicious salt from Alan Moore and Watchmen purists

HOW DARE DC COMICS USE CHARACTERS OWNED BY DC COMICS IN THEIR GAME ABOUT DC COMICS CHARACTERS!
Doesn't one of the DLC silhouettes look like Rorschach or was that debunked

Sephzilla

Hard to pick between Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 but I'm not going to load up on two fighting games in a month

ok, fess up...

Who is paying $40 plus tax for Street Fighter 2?

*looks at Falling Edge*

(you with me?)

If it was any cheaper I would be getting it

Doesn't one of the DLC silhouettes look like Rorschach or was that debunked

Yeah I saw that too but I wasn't sure if it was debunked. Rorschach would be the best

Menome

Has any of the not-the-original Watchmen material been any good? I wasn't against it per se, I just didn't really see the point of it.

You are on, friend.

If Ziggler scores a win over Nakamura, even by DQ, at Backlash 2017, you will wear an avatar of my choosing for 30 consecutive days beginning when I PM you the image. I will post in this thread or in OT2, if we get there, when I have PM'ed the image to you. will PM you the image no more than 48 hours after Backlash 2017 has concluded.

If Nakamura scores a win over Ziggler, including a win by disqualification, at Backlash 2017, I will wear an avatar of your hooding for 30 consecutive days beginning when you PM me the image. You will post in this thread or in OT2, if we get there, when you have PM'ed the image to me. You will PM me the image no more than 48 hours after Backlash 2017 has concluded.

Failure to live up to avatar bet results in a one month ban from NeoGAF.

w4SiH.gif
I know I won't lose so I'll take my time choosing your avatar.
LankyAmusedArcticduck.gif

Menome

Jesus, Menome. And still you call yourself DC's #1 fan. Disgusting.

In my defence, 'seid' looks a lot more like 'seed' than 'side', which is important in a purely visual medium like comic books.

Plus, aside from Batman and Doom Patrol, I'm firmly in the Marvel camp.

Hasney

In my defence, 'seid' looks a lot more like 'seed' than 'side', which is important in a purely visual medium like comic books.

Plus, aside from Batman and Doom Patrol, I'm firmly in the Marvel camp.

Just don't go putting your seid in anyone.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Despite everyone complaining about how hes boring and overpowered, I have read more quality Superman comics than any other super hero.
supermanrooftop.jpg

OfScEWN.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

All_Star_Superman_Cover.jpg

51kvincRZ9L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

(not a comic but whatever)
Kingdom Come too but thats such a different thing
I guess I like a little cheese over all the angst of Batman and X-Men

Like the best Superman stuff isnt about Superman being cool or badass. It's about how superheroes work in their reality. Its about how Superman deals with the population he defends and the almighty power he possess. Most heroes are about being cool and beating the villain. Superman is about being an alien in a strange place and dealing with the fact that hes basically a walking nuclear weapon who wants to do good. Which is why the Snyder movies suck so much ass and literally go in the opposite direction. That superman game on the 360 was shit but one of the most clever things I saw them do was they gave the city a health bar instead of Superman

Top Bottom