• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

RBH

If they intended to feed him to Brock, that might have actually helped to protect him a bit. Injuries suck of course, but hopefully he'll destroy everything during his return.

Knowing history when it comes to people getting injured in the middle of big pushes recently, I feel like it'll be tough for him to recapture this momentum.

Knowing history when it comes to people getting injured in the middle of big pushes recently, I feel like it'll be tough for him to recapture this momentum.

Comes back at mania and inserts himself in the main event and beats both lesnar and reigns

instant top tier babyface

Slizz

Man, this is a pretty solid Scurll Bullet Club shirt

newjapan2066_1.png

I was speaking more to fans not liking her because she wasn't racey like sable or sunny. She was the "ugly heel".

Never seen this dude before(Still super green to everything outside of WWE right now. Trying to up my game) and really liked his style during WOTW. Love that little finger snap separation shit he did an the crowd chanting "You sick fuck!"

Despite everyone complaining about how hes boring and overpowered, I have read more quality Superman comics than any other super hero.

Kingdom Come too but thats such a different thing
I guess I like a little cheese over all the angst of Batman and X-Men

Like the best Superman stuff isnt about Superman being cool or badass. It's about how superheroes work in their reality. Its about how Superman deals with the population he defends and the almighty power he possess. Most heroes are about being cool and beating the villain. Superman is about being an alien in a strange place and dealing with the fact that hes basically a walking nuclear weapon who wants to do good. Which is why the Snyder movies suck so much ass and literally go in the opposite direction. That superman game on the 360 was shit but one of the most clever things I saw them do was they gave the city a health bar instead of Superman

This is the most beautiful thing i have ever read.

Wouldn't be shocked if we see Seth vs Brock for Great Balls of Fire and then Brock vs Finn for Summerslam.

Yeah, I think this is where they'll go. Maybe they flip it, but I do think July and August is some combo of Brock vs. Seth and Brock vs. Finn.

Hey, at least he now doesn't have to job to Lesnar to show how amazing Reigns is when he's coronated as champion for the millionth time at wrestlemania by "doing the impossible" and "slaying the beast incarnate"

BIG DOG

BIG DOG

BIG DOG

I'll bet he jobs to Brock at Survivor Series.

Terrible. At least he didn't have to job to Roman

He wasn't going to job to Roman anyways. He was scheduled to beat him in an Ambulance Match at Extreme Rules.

Never seen this dude before(Still super green to everything outside of WWE right now. Trying to up my game) and really liked his style during WOTW. Love that little finger snap separation shit he did an the crowd chanting "You sick fuck!"

Scurll has been all over the indies so it wont be hard to find his stuff. The finger snap thing is something that has been moving between the different promos.

Beefy

So Reign's will slap down Bray and then he will slap down
Miz and win the intercontinental belt.
He then beats Lesner and wins the belt as well. All hail Reign's.

Good luck to anyone regularly watching (ie not just reading about) the product until at least Summerslam. The SD half has a shit main event scene, the Raw half has no main event scene. Half the world titles won't be seen until July and that's assuming they find an opponent for Brock by then, otherwise it'll be August/September

Caderfix

Yes, but Strowman is something different and that we know the WWE folks are into, a giant monster, which leads me to think it might be different. One can only hope.

So Reign's will slap down Bray and then he will slap down
Miz and win the intercontinental belt.
He then beats Lesner and wins the belt as well. All hail Reign's.
I'm still thinking that IC thing was just speculation.

I mean, Roman probably will get the IC belt for a while but the idea of him winning it and going into Wrestlemania with it isn't going to happen.

Raw so badly needs a top heel now. Braun was far and away the best on the heel side (even with being cheered).

Wonder if this would lead to a rushed NXT call-up for a guy like Roode.

Beefy

I'm still thinking that IC thing was just speculation.

I mean, Roman probably will get the IC belt for a while but the idea of him winning it and going into Wrestlemania with it isn't going to happen.

You mean you hope.

Raw so badly needs a top heel now. Braun was far and away the best on the heel side (even with being cheered).

Wonder if this would lead to a rushed NXT call-up for a guy like Roode.

Maybe Black?

According to wrassle Reddit. May just be for the U.K. Match?

Braun's situation sounds like Finn's. An initial injury that was not bad became way worse when they opened him up and saw the damage.

Yeah, he's commentating the U.K. title match at Takeover with Nigel because they are the team for the U.K. weekly show.
Got my damn hopes up. I wanted to hear JR commentate an Asuka match.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

People thought Braun was done after he lost at Roadblock, and then the ambulance spot happened and everyone loved Braun again.

He just has to destroy Roman in a backstage segment when he comes back and everyone will be back on board the Braun express.

You mean you hope.
I don't need to hope for something that likely won't happen.

Like last year. By the time of Roadblock with KO vs Roman being set everyone was saying Roman was definitely winning so he could parallel McGregor with the two belts. And that never happened. Hell he lost the US title less then a month later.

Beefy

Nah, I'm with him. Nothing about those rumors makes it sound like it'll be title vs. title. There's nothing there.

I can still see it happening, knowing Vince and his love of Roman.

I don't need to hope for something that likely won't happen.

Like last year. By the time of Roadblock with KO vs Roman being set everyone was saying Roman was definitely winning so he could parallel McGregor with the two belts. And that never happened. Hell he lost the US title less then a month later.

I can just see them doing it. Having the Big Dawg with two belts and looking strong as hell is a wwe thing.

Really though, the best way to immediately heat Strowman up (if he's back by November) would be to have him show up and lay out Lesnar. Set up a Survivor Series title match.

The reason Vince loves Roman is two-fold. He has a good look and that matters. But also in real life and backstage he's charismatic as hell. His Talk is Jericho interview is great and he comes off cool and like a guy worth rooting for. So Vince sees a charismatic and good looking guy and rightfully thinks he's money.

The problem is that Vince's booking philosophy means they will never be able to actually capitalize on any of that.

There's gonna be a weekly U.K. Show too? Damn. I was just discovering that scene, not sure I wanna see wwes version of it before knowing what it's really about.

tm24

Despite everyone complaining about how hes boring and overpowered, I have read more quality Superman comics than any other super hero.

Kingdom Come too but thats such a different thing
I guess I like a little cheese over all the angst of Batman and X-Men

Like the best Superman stuff isnt about Superman being cool or badass. It's about how superheroes work in their reality. Its about how Superman deals with the population he defends and the almighty power he possess. Most heroes are about being cool and beating the villain. Superman is about being an alien in a strange place and dealing with the fact that hes basically a walking nuclear weapon who wants to do good. Which is why the Snyder movies suck so much ass and literally go in the opposite direction. That superman game on the 360 was shit but one of the most clever things I saw them do was they gave the city a health bar instead of Superman

The problem with Superman is that when people tell you read these Superman stories, they're all different Supermans. And i say this as someone who likes Supes. Superman is an amazing template to play around with.

Top Bottom