• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

somedevil

This time next year, Io, Kairi and Asuka will be in the WWE in a foreign heel stable. Is there any doubt?

Asuka will be called up by then plus she is booked right now as basically the women's brock lesnar but whose twitter has pics like this:

C_0kMtqXcAEfJRr.jpg

What...

Sasha just lost clean to Alicia. Not only that but to her finisher which then took her like five seconds to hook the pin.

Edit: 'First time they ever meet in the ring' Singles wise sure.

Finn vs Roman main eventing.

Even if Owens costs AJ the match tomorrow, I really don't want Jinder to beat Styles. I'm all for Jinder getting a push but at least be somewhat organic.

ShadyK54

Feels like I haven't posted in here (or watched) in awhile, even if it's only been for a little over a week or so.

Surprised to see Alicia Fox win, tbh.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
As much as I love The Miz, his entrance theme and the stupid AAWWWWEEEESSSSOMMMMMEEE opener really really need to go.

ElRenoRaven

there's kind of a very big difference between messing up a spear and injuring someone for six months (after ending the career of a legend and breaking the nose of the top top guy)

Yup. Becky is usually pretty damn safe in the ring and that botch hurt nobody. He must be a Becky hater. We know what happens to those people too.

Yea I can't wait to watch AJ lose to some Bollywood Boys bullshit.

/sarcasm

I dunno, I guess I don't really get to upset when someone loses to that sort of hijinks.

Especially in the case of AJ, someone who's basically been at the top for most of the last year, give or take. Dude's not going anywhere. He's protected as all hell.

Foggy

Are we really going down the same road where WWE signs great talent and people delude themselves that they'll be getting anything other than a diet version of them?

I don't hate Ambrose the way a lot of folks do (I actually generally like his character), but man, I kind of hate the way he moves in ring. I'm not talking about specific moves either. I mean literally the way he walks/bounces off of ropes, etc. lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
aj lost to ellsworth and survived
he can survive a loss to the juicy one due to shennanigans

what happens when triple h's daughters google that picture of io's butt though? whats he gonna tell them?

AJ has basically reached the level where he will always be over no matter what because he had such a strong 2016.

Like I'm convinced they could give him the MVP losing streak gimmick where he loses like 25 in a row and he'd still be over by the end of it.

Top Bottom