• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Styles is gonna get broken by Jinder tomorrow. Yall fans are gonna be mad. Jinder's gonna break this man.

full

That's AJ tomorrow.
Hopefully he'll do it Sunday

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It makes me laugh when they read off the script to reference boxing or football.

OK, I bet $10 this will happen at Extreme Rules with Alexa vs Bayley

Alexa won't be able to reach the kendo stick on a pole so Nia Jax will come out and grab it for her

book it

ElRenoRaven

Basically.

It doesn't matter what fans do. They're not changing anything about Roman or his booking. It is what it is.

Yup. Vince is a stubborn ass. He won't back down on this. As mentioned it's been proven that they just edit cheers and reactions to make Roman look good. These then go on to be used on Hulu, etc.

OK, I bet $10 this will happen at Extreme Rules with Alexa vs Bayley

Alexa won't be able to reach the kendo stick on a pole so Nia Jax will come out and grab it for her

book it
So then they vacate the title because Nia wasn't part of the match and on raw they have a triple threat that nia wins.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The oft-claimed argument that Roman is the most over because he gets the most reactions is beyond stupid.

He gets the most reactions because he's shoved down our throats as the center of the show. Asking people to literally ignore him is beyond absurd.

They rarely edit crowd reactions on YT and Hulu. Even on the Network it almost never happens. Very rare.

The only place it really happens is in video packages.

Angry Grimace

I think they probably should change Finn's gimmick and let Aleister Black take care of being spooky guy. Finn can stick with male stripper.

Top Bottom