• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Good match. Gotta make Roman strong tho.

In all seriousness, with the way they booking Roman now post-Braun Strowman, makes sense for him to win.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Take your biggest babyface and job him out to a guy you're selling as horribly injured

great booking vince

ReiGun

I wonder if this loss is the story reason they'll use for Finn going demon at ER. Or at least, it should be. Dude couldn't even beat an injured Roman Reigns.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Good match. Gotta make Roman strong tho.

In all seriousness, with the way they booking Roman now post-Braun Strowman, makes sense for him to win.

It makes sense for him to win if your goal is to just make the entire company jobbers and one guy who never loses. It's Super Cena.

It doesn't make sense because Roman isn't anywhere close to being Cena.

DUH NUH. DUH NUH. DUN NUH. DUN. DUN. DUH NUH.

tenor.gif

ShadyK54

I was in the bathroom for forever and missed the entire match but it's cool that near death Roman Reigns was able to overcome the odds and beat a healthy Finn Balor cleanly.

Part of what makes WWE illogical is the fact that the power structure makes no sense (in essence it's 50/50 booking).

Like Finn can beat completely healthy Roman clean in the middle. Yet he loses to injured Roman? There's no logic in that.

Top Bottom