• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Caderfix

So an injured Roman beat Finn Balor clean?

Well, either Brock will kick Roman's ass and feud with Balor after or Roman will just ascend to something abive sports AND entertainment
according to WWE's narrative

GunBR

Take your biggest babyface and job him out to a guy you're selling as horribly injured

great booking vince

This match just showed that Roman is really on another level
Finn has the biggest reaction from the crowd, he's selling a bunch of merchs, he's Triple H guy, biggest NXT champion of all time, and last year he got the Universal title in his first pay per view

But he can't beat a 75% Roman. That show how big the Big Dog™ really is

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Part of what makes WWE illogical is the fact that the power structure makes no sense (in essence it's 50/50 booking).

Like Finn can beat completely healthy Roman clean in the middle. Yet he loses to injured Roman? There's no logic in that.

roman wasnt expecting him on his first loss. also i think that was right after he lost the title

gaiadyne

Part of what makes WWE illogical is the fact that the power structure makes no sense (in essence it's 50/50 booking).

Like Finn can beat completely healthy Roman clean in the middle. Yet he loses to injured Roman? There's no logic in that.

Roman beat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. His power level is higher than when he was in the dog house

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Well, either Brock will kick Roman's ass and feud with Balor after or Roman will just ascend to something abive sports AND entertainment

Finn is getting his win back at ER. He's assuredly winning and then jobbing to Lesnar.

Knowing that Reigns will be beating Lesnar at mania 34 next year makes me cringe. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he retires Cena at mania 35 at the rate they're going.

Knowing that Reigns will be beating Lesnar at mania 34 next year makes me cringe. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he retires Cena at mania 35 at the rate they're going.
lol at cena retiring in only two years

cena isn't retiring until like wrestlemania 45 at the earliest

he's 40 which is young enough for part timer status

wwe is going to ship him out as long as they can

Anth0ny

oh shit I forgot to add something to by go away heat list

The "Ladies And Gentlemen My Guest At This Time" robots that do interviews

AND SETH ROLLINS?

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i do like how the shit of the ic title being the number one title on raw got immediately shoved away with this fatal five way which will certainly be taking up the opening and main event segments for the next three weeks

painey

C_1Jp6eXkAAXZyC.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
remember when people used to sing along with r truth
remember when goldust was really over with cody

this doesnt seem to be working

Top Bottom