• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Syder

Finn needs to wear tights with some interesting design on. He looks like the kid that forgot his P.E. kit and has to do it in his pants.

It also makes him look shorter somehow.

DMczaf

goldust-ahmed1.jpg

shanafan

I wish WWE would have played the "My bad" joke with R Truth if he came out to Smackdown after the Shakeup, and Shane was like "Truth, you are still on Raw". Then Truth would go.. "Oh.. my bad."

ElRenoRaven

I'd actually be ok with a Goldust push. He can wrestle. He can promo. He never really has gotten a great push. I say why not. It's something different.

Seth getting that W.

Maybe. I just think they'll save Seth and Lesnar for later. Could definitely see it being him though.

The only man who can beat Brock Lesnar is the man that can exploit his insecurities and homophobia
6dxARGe.gif

So what you're saying is Dalton Castle is the man to beat Brock.

But isn't ER two week from now? This rule is only applicable for the ppv week, isn't it?

Not exclusively. Sometimes they beat guys in big hyped matches before they give them a big win.

Toki767

Sadly Goldust probably ruined the one chance he got to ever main event.

Back in what, 2007 or something when they wanted to bring him in for a program with Cena.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
If you had told me 20 years ago that the only redeeming part of a Raw episode in 2017 would be a Goldust heel turn... ah fuck I'd probably believe you

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm glad WWE found something to do with all those leftover Scotty 2 Hotty headband things

Top Bottom