• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Time to put the strap on Gentleman Jack! Best face in the game

giphy.gif

ElRenoRaven

Fuck this revolution bullshit. They need a writers revolution where they actually turn this shit around

I don't think it's all the writers. I think it's Vince. The writers have shown they can write some interesting shit when Vince isn't all over them 24/7. The problem is Vince demands them write for his tastes and well Vince's tastes suck ass now.

I don't think it's all the writers. I think it's Vince. The writers have shown they can write some interesting shit when Vince isn't all over them 24/7. The problem is Vince demands them write for his tastes and well Vince's tastes suck ass now.
Ha ha, I haven't seen much from them. I need that carny writing. Vince hired these Hollywood bozos so he can boas them around;whereas, guys with some knowledge would try to get their shit in.

As I said last night, I feel like that tooth was already fake and he spit it out for effect/impact. Story reasons. I'd think there'd be a hole and/or some blood otherwise, no?

ElRenoRaven

Ha ha, I haven't seen much from them. I need that carny writing. Vince hired these Hollywood bozos so he can boas them around;whereas, guys with some knowledge would try to get their shit in.

Oh I'm not saying they write a lot of great shit. But I think they could do better without Vince hovering over them. You occasionally do see some glimpses of some good stuff. It's rare. I say get rid of Vince, give em a chance, then those who suck get rid of and bring in good writers who have experience with wrestling to replace them.

Top Bottom