• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Cesaro didn't sound like a mumbling, bumbling idiot tonight! That's some progress.

This theme
tumblr_inline_n8sr5h9nil1rufygp.gif

Oh I'm not saying they write a lot of great shit. But I think they could do better without Vince hovering over them. You occasionally do see some glimpses of some good stuff. It's rare. I say get rid of Vince, give em a chance, then those who suck get rid of and bring in good writers who have experience with wrestling to replace them.
They sucked when he was in Washington lol.

ElRenoRaven

I like the dynamic between these two

I have from the start. Sheamus never got really given a chance. He was pushed way too hard too fast and it made the fans hate the shit out of him. He's not bad on the mic though when given a chance. Granted he's not great. He works great with Cesaro though. They really feed off each other well.

Valkrai

I can buy Cesaro and Sheamus as heels. You would have thought now would be the perfect time to bring back the Broken gimmick

Vestal

It is still weird to hear Matt speak normally, hope this leads to the broken gimmick.

He teased it a bit.. Just some slight brokeness..

I want it to happen now, but a slow burn will pay off even better.... Recreate the character for WWE fans who know nothing about it.

Kusagari

I can't tell if Matt was having trouble shifting between regular Hardy voice and Broken in that promo or if he was intentionally sounding weird and off to hype up the inevitable full on Broken explosion.

ngower

I don't mind if WWE want a slow build but they need to tease it more effectively. Matt should be lapsing into his broken brilliance on occasion and coming to, not dissimilar to when Goldust was electrocuted. Don't overkill it, but give us enough to show that the gold is really containing his condition.

Top Bottom